ƒσմɾ

One Year Later

I'm fifteen now and yes me and Rahshawn are still together it's been two. ( Since she was thirteen they was dating ). years my love grew for him. I moved to a new and a bigger house out of West Philly. I look the same and I ain't get no taller real shit. It's summer break and I'm so happy was getting tired of waking up early in the morning.

" Go lo " I laughed as Shania's little brother Logan danced on the floor. I had on some shorts and a tank top with my black Gucci sandals. I wasn't dressed today.

-

Bounce dat ass to my motherfucking beat hoe

I twerked along with the song until my phone rung. I picked it up and saw it was Rahshawn.

" Hello ? " I spoke.

" Where you at trinity " He sounded like he just woke up.

" My cousin house " I said Laughing.

" I wanna see you bae " He said whining. He lives in west Philly we see each other a lot thought I mean almost everyday.

" I'm gonna come see you " I said he said ok then I got my sister to take me. I can't wait until I'm old enough to drive I hate taking the bus.

" Girl if you don't give me a kiss " He said putting me over his shoulder then he walked in his room and sat me on the bed. I kissed him and layed down I was so tired from I don't know what.

He layed on top of me on my back I laughed he was so heavy. " Can you get off me " I said .

" Naw I'm good " He said after awhile I heard light snoring I think he fell asleep on me.

-

I rolled from under Rahshawn and he layed on his back and I layed on his chest and took a selfie. I wanted him to wake up he's a heavy sleeper. I pinched his cheeks and played with his forehead. I stuck my finger in his nose that woke him up. " Why would you do that " He said pinching my thigh.

Short I know 😩