Fat Yoshi X Garfield

Fat Yoshi, a green boi, was lonely. He played Fortnite all day, played some TF2, and had a youtube channel with 50 videos and 0 subscribers. He was sad, very, very sad. He was also addicted to anime, and he very strongly believed in atheism. He sat on his big fat dinosaur buttox all day, drinking Mtn. Dew. He was very sad indeed, even though he had 420 69 gamer swag. 

Garfield was a fine lookin' boi

Garfield was a fine lookin' boi. His gorgeous orange fur brilliantly shone, his black fur was the color of ebony. He loved lasagna more than his mother and father, he loved the epicly cheesey taste of that perfectly brilliant pasta dish. But he was lonely, for he had no friends and loved no one. He had most unusually large eyes, and a grotesquely deformed hands. He was yote in to a trash can by his father, Jarfielf, in an alley in New York city. He was a very high I.Q individual with a lonely spot in his heart. One day, he saw fat Yoshi while going to a local Costco. 

It was love at first sight. The Fat fricker known as fat Yoshi looked at Garfield. His eyes were pure black, his cheeks a brilliant yellow. " want to marry me? " Garfield asked.  " not until marriage " replied Yoshi. " K ". 

And they lived happily ever after, until they divorced

And they lived happily ever after, until they divorced. This is the depressing end of Fat Goshi. Don't @ me