|1|

"Thank you, come back again!" I said to the costumer that just left , this is my job , they come order drink and leave .

That's my boring and pointless life , I work , go home , eat and sleep . That's how every single day pass for me.

                        __________
"Thank you, come back again".
I said once again while I was putting the cash in the cash machine, I noticed that a costumer came and waited for me to finish so he can order , when I looked up, I saw his eyes , they were so beautiful , so ethereal , they were just brown but I really liked them . The only thing I didn't liked about his eyes was that they had pain inside how I could see it? , his eyes were kinda puffy , red and swollen probably from crying , and I could also see his dryed tears on his cheeks.

I actually looked at his eyes for some seconds and he noticed that I was staring  , so he cracked a faint smile and got me back to reality cause I had zoned out for some seconds .

"What would you like to drink" ? I said.

"Anything that can get my pain away", he said and smiled but a small and fake one.

When he said that I felt pity towards him ,at this moment I thought I'm not the only broken one here, he must have noticed cause after 2 seconds he looked down ...

"sorry" he said .

"It's okay" I cracked a small fake smile .

"Can you make me something good, maybe my mood will change after having something good" he said while smiling fakely.

But this time, when I looked at him I  noticed he has also a beautiful eye-smile , "I swear his eyes could hypnotise you." I murmured to myself and he didn't hear it.