|2|

While I was making his cocktail, I choose to make him a tequila sunrise, I was thinking about him , I don't know why , I mean .... I dont even know his name why am I thinking about him so much , after all he is a costumer and he is going to leave soon ...., also IM going to leave soon this place and I'm not going to see him again , why am I thinking about him ?!.

"Here's your drink, actually cocktail haha" I said, laughed awkwardly and hand him his drink.

"Thank you" he said and he cracked a  smile .

I watched him sipping his drink , it was late night and it was Wednesday so he is probably the last costumer here .

"Soo ... what's your name ?" I asked him and immediately regretted it , what am I doing , why did I ask him about his name , I want to take back what I said , he is probably going to think I'm a weirdo ... while I was panicking on the inside I heard his voice saying to me , actually his voice is so angelic and soft but right now you could also hear how broken he was...

"I'm Jeno ... I actually wanted to ask for your name too." He smiled faintly .

"I .. I'm Diana" I said and a small smile appeared on my mouth .. what's actually funny I don't even know why I'm smiling and talking to him.

"Nice to meet you" he said with his soft and now kinda raspy voice from the cold and kinda sour drink.