|7|

"Soo .., my parents broke up about .. a year ago , and I was left with my mom . At first, everything was fine .. not fine but she did everything she could to raise me up and feed me well but that only lasted for a month, after about a month , she started going out a lot , drink her ass out  and come back home with a different man every single night . I was so disappointed so I decide to try to talk to her and get her back to her senses but she just slapped me , it was the first time my mom hit me in my whole life , after that I decide to not care about her anymore , not because she hit and I got sad about that , but because I knew I couldn't do anything to 'bring' back my old mom , she had changed and nothing could 'bring' her back. It's been 2 months since I stopped caring about her , I also changed, I became a cold person with no feelings until I met someone , a new boy came to my school and he became my bestfriend , his name was Jaemin ,he was from a normal family and his was an only child he wasn't rich neither poor , he was just a normal boy , it was hard to approach him .. actually it was hard for me to approach him cause I had no idea what to say to him but one day he was sitting alone at lunch and I found the courage to talk to him . Anyways, we became bestfriend, we were so different but so similar to each other at the same time . He became my best friend , my only friend , I loved him so much, I loved him with my whole heart , he was my everything the only one I had , we understood each other he would always help me with my problems and I would always help him with his , I would often sleep over at his place . One day we were both coming back from a club , we had a great time that night , everything was fine , we didn't drink , we never drunk in our lives , Jaemin never drunk because his mom had talked to him about those stuff , I never drunk cause I had seen with my own eyes what happened to my mom who would always drink so I never dared to try that shit , anyways we were coming back from the club ... I still don't understand how this  happened but the in one second I was talking to Jaemin and the next second I could only feel a cold hard floor , my body felt so heavy I couldn't move anything , next to me I found another body lying in the hard cold floor , the other body was Jaemin's I tried to move my hand to touch him but it was so heavy , I remember I cried my fucking eyes out to touch his fucking hand but I couldn't move , after some seconds I felt my my eyes heavy I tried hard to keep them open but I couldn't . The next thing I remember was waking up at a bright white room , I looked out the window and it was still night ... it was the same night , as I was told I was sleeping for 2 hours , they told me I was in a car accident. ... I only broke my right hand and I hit my head but not that much so I remember what happened before , as I was thinking what had happened 2 hours ago I remember that Jaemin was also hit , I asked them where is Jaemin , the nurse hesitated to answer to me , the only thing she said was "you can rest for now and later you can talk to his parents" , I got scared with what she said ,I was about to have a panic attack so I got up quickly from the bed . When I got up I got a little bit dizzy and I couldn't stand properly at my legs but after at few seconds I could feel my legs perfectly, I walked out of my room quickly and saw Jaemin's parents outside a room that was probably his , they were sitting in the chairs outside his room , his dad expression was emotionless and his mom was crying quietly but a lot of tears were falling from her eyes , I approached them slowly , I stood in front of them they raised their heads and they both looked at me  with so much hate in their eyes , I was so confused .. I didn't want to think that way so I asked how's Jaemin , his father replied to me so coldly he didn't even hesitate "he is dead , you killed him" my heart broke into million pieces when I heard that , I stayed with my mouth open for some good seconds until I turned my head and look at the door that Jaemin was inside , I run towards the door pushed it and burst into the room ,  I saw Jaemin lying on the bed his eyes were shut down ,his lips weren't this soft pink anymore but a pale color , the car hit him harder than me since he was standing at my left side where the car was coming , he had hit his head , broke his back , his too legs and right arm were broken too , he was a mess and it was all my fault . I cried my eyes out that moment I saw him being in this shape , the only person I loved with my whole heart , the only person that was there for me , the only person that fixed me when I was broken the only person I had left was fucking dead... . I didn't go to his funeral not because I didn't want to but because his parents didn't let me get in since they blame but .. I dont blame them cause I blame myself too , the next day after his funeral I came to visit and left him some flowers , after the day I visited him a became a mess , I lived alone since my mom left me a while ago , I would always drink , I still went to school but I was always sitting alone and noone would approach me , after some months I decided to drop out of school , and now here I am, saying my story too you"

Diana's pov

"... and now here I am, saying my story to you" Jeno finished saying and added an awkward and fake laugh.

I had no idea what to say  to him , he must have felt awful that time , and he probably still feels awful and lonely.