|9|

While I was walking back home , I was a bit sad . To be honest I'm going to miss Jeno even though I just met him, he did something to me I don't know what it is but I felt something . Maybe love at first sight do exist . I said to myself and laughed  .

I finally arrived at my home , took my car and went for my last ride. I decide that I'll kill myself this night.

I went inside my car and thought if what I was about to do was the right thing . After a couple of minutes I started the car and speed away from my house and this neighbourhood.

While I was speeding I heard my phone ringing , it was a notification . I decided to stop the car and check my phone because I thought it would probably be Jeno's message .

I unlocked my phone and I saw an unknown number which was probably Jeno's . So I started reading his message .

"Hello Diana , as I told you before I had a great time walking and talking to you , it was probaly one of the best nights I had in a while but unfortunately you came late to my life , because I decide to end this pointless life of mine today .... and you are going to do the same thing and I know it . So please don't do this to yourself and take care and promise me...

As soon as I read that Jeno was also going to kill himself today , Istarted searching for him while I was driving the streets of this awful city .

It was 4:36 a.m. , it's been 30 minutes since Jeno texted me . I called him many times but no answer, I texted him many times but no reply .

I stopped my car and started crying , I should had known what he meant when he said he is leaving today , I thought he was moving to another country or something .

With this thoughts I decided to start my car again and complete my plan that I made for today but just before I started my car , I remembered that I didn't finished reading Jeno's text so I opened it again.