Smethings never change

"Where are you going Cora?" My mother asked as I head towards the door.

"Out" I said and walked out. I was going to meet Liam today and yes I was going back to where I came from.

I got onto my baby and drove down the road.
It was morning and school was about to start but I was heading towards my old neighborhood where liam is. I didn't feel like school today. I don't think I have felt like anything anyways.

Meet Cora. Your bad girl that never gave a fuck.

_____________:

I let out a sigh as I pulled up to my old house. It looks the same but I'm not going to say I miss it cause I don't.

I walked inside and walk towards my room. Same bed, same color, same everything. The grey rug was spread out in the middle and my bed was next to it with white spreads and light green pillows. The room seems larger now. I thought  that if I came here I would have some sort of feeling but I don't. I walked towards my nightstand that had a framed picture of me and my dad.

Flashback
"Dad can we please go on the rollicoaster" I asked to my dad who had that bright smile on his face. He had black hair and blue eyes. He looked young for his age and always told stories about his highschool times to me. Clearly he was the 'badboy' that met his 'good girl'which is my mother and they fell in love and he gaved up his reputation to proved to my mother that he was not cheating on her, because my dad was hot and girls those days were like the girls these days.

"Okay cupcake"
He said still smiling showing off his  dimples.

"Dad why do you always call me cupcake?" I asked. If you're thinking what I'm thinking I was 9 then.

"Because you are very sweet and I wish I could eat you!" He said lifting me up into the air. I giggled at him because those were my happy days.
And that's when my mother took the photo of us.

"Say cheese strawberry cupcake" my dad said and my smile was so wide. My dad smiled at me and put me down and we head towards one of the 'children' rollicoaster.
My mother disappeared somewhere and at this moment I know where she went off to. To cheat on my dad.

End of flashback

I put the picture down and walked out of the house. I put on my black helmet and rode towards the cemetery where my dad was buried.

I slowly got off my bike and head towards the middle where they were several roses and different flowers.

I stood in front of his grave and stared at it blankly.

I sat down on the grass next to his grave and picked up one of his flowers and played with it in my fingers, while humming to a song my dad used to like. Damn how he always played  it eventually end up in my head word to word...

I stopped and looked back at his grave

"I miss you dad" I said softly. And continue to hum the song.

"Cora?" I heard a deep voice and nearly jumped. But I'm Cora and I always have been a good professional cold stone person and so I was observing his familiar heavy steps and his low breathing, even though he was far away, and his French colonge.

"James" I said not looking up. It's him. It's definitely him.....

_____

Hi guys! Sort of a cliff hanger. Hehehe
Sorry.
I'm starting to update for this book every Wednesday or you might have an extra day if I have finished a chapter and really want you guys to read I'll post it earlier and probably another one after.
What you think so far?

Comment, vote and share. ILY!!!

Tia😃