Chapter 8: I See You

So... That might be a surprise later in the day🤐☺ for you readers.
imma put this everywhere

Sub to Dee X2 on youtube 😳

Mask's POV (Oh shit)

Grabbing my bag I head to my basement to pack the needed supplies.

Binoculars, night vision, lasers, guns, knives, rope, disguise, and camera.

Today I study their locations and where they usually go. Tomorrow, I kill them.

Finally, I'll get some damn credit for what I do. I've killed many people. Famous people included.

Presidential assassinations, wife killings, husband killings, I just don't kill kids. Thats just cruel guys. C'mon now, I'm not that ruthless.

A loud knock on my door causes me to break from my thoughts.

"OPEN THE FUCK UP MASK AND GET WHAT YOU DESERVE," the man's voice yells.

"Son of a bitch," I groan. Grabbing my gun I head towards the door.

"I SAID OPEN UP!"

"You said fire," I yell back.

"What do you mean fire, there is no-,"

I open the door and unload a round if bullets into his ass.

I stare back at his body. "Dumbass," I laugh. I grab him and dispose of the body. Can't leave a trace, not now.

Don't take me wrong, do I get the satisfactory of killing people?

No shit sherlocks that's why I'm a hittman.

Studying the person is my least favorite thing to do. I hate letting them live.

Am I too cruel?

Nahhhh....

I walk back inside my house and light a cigarette. I got time.

My phone begins to ring and I pick it up.

"Yello, you've reached death in call, how may I help you?"

"Mask, get over there right now!"

"Boss, how would you even know I'm not over there?"

"Because, I- uh. IT DOESN'T MATTER," he yells.

"Jeez man, lower your voice."

"Mask, I swear-,"

"Don't swear," I laugh.

"UGH!" He hangs up the phone and I decide I should leave to get this over with.

I grab my things and head to my car. My black Ferrari with the red leather seats and the golden wheels.

Yeah, I shouldn't take this car, should I?

I settle for my decent Buick, black, but white on the inside. A little blood left over, but I'll get that cleaned later.

I type in the location that their "secret" hideout is. I mean c'mon man. How do you have a hideout with a mall on top. You literally drain the most power.

Dumbass.
.
.

"REMMY," Hazel yells as she walks to her room.

"What," she groans, "it's too early."

"YOU HAD SEX WITH MARCEL," she squeals.

Ohhh tea, I think paying attention.

Remmy sits up gripping the covers to her body.

"What, no," she clearly lies.

"Then what were you riding last night?"

"YOU WERE IN MY ROOM!?!"

"SO YOU DID HAVE SEX WITH HIM!"

"Yes, I did. And let me tell you. When I say that was the best sex I've had in my life. The positions we did filled me completely and he's so-,"

I leave from that spot and walk around the building. I don't.... need to hear about that.

Where is Aiden?

I grip the side of the building and begin climbing up. No, I'm not Spiderman, I took training. So I can climb up buildings.

Reaching the third floor I stand on the ledge. Looking in I see him in his office.

"Anymore word on Grayson," he asks Marcel. I memorized everyone's looks from the files.

Guys I'm a professional.

"I didn't see him yet this morning, but I'll make sure to keep an eye on him."

I'll have to tell the boss to tell Grayson to be careful with his mission. If he gets caught earlier we will be compromised.

"Any sign of the rivals," Aiden asks, as a asian male walks in.

Is that, Landon? That can't be Landon!

"Landon," Marcel says, "What do you need?"

What the fuck?

"Some of the gang was spotted in the streets, but doing nothing."

"We need to get them out of here. Something is not right. It's not sad anymore. I created this mafia to keep as many people as I can safe from them," Aiden shakes his head.

"There's this man, I think his name is Mask," Marcel speaks up.

Oh man. This is getting interesting.

"DON'T FUCKING SAT THAT NAME EVER AGAIN," Landon screams and slams the door.

Goddam. My name ain't that bad. That kinda hurt my heart. I pretend to wipe fake tears.

"Marcel, you know what happened to him, why did you bring it up," Aiden snaps.

"I forgot. FUCK! He's probably works for them now. Maybe if we knew what he looked like we could capture him and question him."

Capture who? I wanna hear how you possibly would do that.

"Its no use. Mask is murderer. He flees the scene too quickly. No way in hell, we'll catch him."

Dumbass.

"So what DO we do?"

"We protect what we can and fight when the time comes. Hopefully, we see another day after."

I laugh loudly and their heads snap to where I am at, but there is blinds in front of me.

They run over to the window. They look out confused. Laughing to myself I continue to climb down.
.

After gathering enough information, I leave noticing it's 8 o'clock.

They stay in the house. A total of six main people.

Hazel, nickname Hazelnut, Aiden, who seems to care deeply for Hazel.

Remmy, seems like Hazel's bestfriend, takes a liking into Marcel apparently.

Eliza, maid. Can be manipulated easily.

Marcel, is fucking in love with Remmy. Would be sad if she died.

Landon.... still recovering from the incident.

Now to report back to the boss.

La la la la la la la la Mask's World.

.

So....

Mask....

He's um.....

Yeah....

I'm glad you read, be sure to hit that vote button, comment , and share.

😚