Epilogue 1

After 3 years. Life changed around but in someone life, Everything was perfect in Khannas and avni's life but only one thing was missing their happiness. Avni life become more lifeless, most of time she is busy in praksh business. Yes Avni quite being singer, she wanted live her life as normal not being famous. Avni become CEO of Khanna. Praksh introduced Avni as his daughter. Staff made Avni comfortable. Avni had everything but her smile was missing.
Others tried to make her happy but they failed to do it. Today is another day where Khanna family sitting down for breakfast expect from avni.

Swetha : Juhi do you know where Avni is?

Juhi : no auntie!

Bebe : she doesn't care about her health.

While they talking Door bell ring. Maid went to open it and saw Avni coming inside. Avni walked to them and saw everyone.

Avni : good morning!

Everyone : morning!

Swetha : Avni come have breakfast!

Avni : no maa, i don't feel like having it. I will have it in office.

Bebe : putter have something before going!

Avni : Bebe I don't feel to eat. Please excuse me I will get file.

Saying this she left while others didn't say anything because there is no way to Argue with Avni as she won't listen to them.

Avni walked to his room and was taking file when her landed on his picture. Tears starts welling up. She went to his picture and touched it.

Avni : come back soon, i miss you Neil!
She wiped her tears and stared picture of Neil. Her trance broke when her phone rang. She answered call and said she will be there. She again stare his picture last time and left the room.

She reached office and greeting her employees. Then called her p.a.

Avni : any news!

P.a: no ma'am

Avni : I want full detail about him today by evening. Is that clear.

P.a: yes ma'am. Shall I bring you cup of coffee!

Avni : no thank you. You may go!

P.a nods and leaves after closing her cabin door. While Avni puts her head of chair and closed her eyes.

When she closed her, she only could remember her rejection she is did three years ago. She opened her Eye. And looks at her phone. Seeing her wallpaper she smiled because it was one of Neil picture which she screenshot from his room frame.

 Seeing her wallpaper she smiled because it was one of Neil picture which she screenshot from his room frame

Avni : don't punish me Neil. I know you will come back but what if you hate me. I won't mind if you hate but please come back. I really want you Neil.

She closed her phone when she heard knock. She let Person in. She smiled seeing that person in.

Avni : nimmi babhi you here!