Chapter 1

My name is La-Shae but everyone calls me Shade or Shae I was born an raised in L.A.

I came up from a very poor background as a kid I went from being evicted almost every month to being the hood princess. My mom died giving birth to me so you can say I killed her and that fucks with me.

A few years after my mother's death my dad got deep in the drug game. He was just so tired of being broke on the streets with a little girl.

My dad was raised by the OG's in the hood they would tell me stories about my dad growing up. He was a real lost soul after watching his parents get high day in and day out then seeing them overdose in front of him he was troubled.

They always told me they saw a hunger in his eyes an that hunger was for fast money. He looked up to them so they took him under their wings and groomed him.

They thought him how the streets where operated they also thought him how to build something from nothing.

The OG's gave my dad all the information an insight he needed on building his own empire.

The OG's saw it all so they knew every step even how to keep the heat (Police) off of you an your team.

But with all the help in the world it couldn't prepare my dad for the road ahead it was a long road of fake friends, betrayal and Death.

My Father and his Best friend where killed in a mass shootout between him an his rivals. But before my father was killed he made sure he thought me everything he knew but with a twist because I am a woman.

He showed me the ins an outs of it all he was grooming me like the OG's groomed him.

He always said "You dont gotta look like a Killer to be a Killer but you gotta think like a Boss to be a Boss"

That's why I made sure I had a law degree under my belt amongst my other degrees an the money I'll be getting on my 21st birthday will take B.A.M (By Any Means) off the ground and on the L.A map.

Now that y'all got to know me let me tell y'all about the day I'm having.

So you know I'm hyped because it is 2 days until my birthday an 2 days until I can put B.A.M ( By Any Means) on the L.A map.

So I told  my God-brother Bricks to go  down to the nightclub 1 OAK and pay the owner the rest of the money so we can hold the party there but Nathalie insisted that Bricks go with another night club less expensive now  Bricks knows I like what I like an I wouldn't want nothing less so he calls me.

**********************************

Bricks
Yo Shade

La-Shea
Wassup is everything set with the nightclub

Bricks
Nah Shade that's why I'm calling you mehn I'm down here trying to pay for this shit an Lie-Lie over here embarrassing me talk bout we need to find something cheaper.

La-Shea
What?? Bricks you better not you know how big this is for us.

Bricks
I keep trying to get Nathalie to understand but she is simple mined.

La-Shae
Look I don't got time for Lie-lie's Bullshit today. Just pay for the spot and then y'all meet me Down Town.

Bricks
Say less sis

*click*

Ugggghhhh it's always some drama with Nathalie. I just hope she changes because  I can't have anyone second guessing me with what I'm trying to do. I know it might seem small to y'all but I think ahead of shit.

B.A.M is about to take over and my birthday bash is basically our coming out party so why would she want to put our name with some low budget shit the club is what sets the theme to everything I am building. I need her  to get with the program or don't be a part of my shit "Period"

"I'm not afraid of rolling solo I'll just be riding with a mother fucked I trust".

I always say "The Past is what it is and tomorrow is never promised to no one so make the  best of each moment".