Chapter 12

Shade

Last night was crazy I can't believe Trilla even talked to me after what I made her do. But my birthday is over now and B.A.M (By Any Means) is up and running so it's time to get back on that work beat.

First I gotta meet Trilla for breakfast then I got a plane to catch for the first official meeting with my plug.

When I pulled up to the restaurant I spotted Trilla before she saw me.
" she is fine asf".  I was in my car lusting for about a minute before our eyes locked and she smiled. I couldn't help but blush because I felt myself getting horny.

One thing I can say is Trilla got my heart mehn but she be having me in my feelings over some stupid shit. I keep hearing my daddy in the back of my head telling me "don't think with my heart cause that's when they get you when all the time you think you got them".

When it came to this business and this life my dad was always right God rest his soul. It's fucked up but in this world all I got is me and even though I love Trilla I can't trust her much less let down my guard.

My dad also told me there are certain things you do on your own and secrets you never tell.

That way only you can tell on yourself. I gained so much respect for my dad over the years before he got killed and even more now that I'm in this Drug business and I'm seeing the ranks my father held.

At this moment I knew I was gonna reach the top By Any Means.

The day I made up my mind to follow in my father's footsteps I knew I'd have to change a lot of my ways. I had to build a wall around my heart and put a block on my conscious to get mines.