Chapter 7

Shade
Omg Trilla you made me oversleep it's already 1:30 an I have an appointment to do my hair at 2:30 and I still got to meet up with Bricks about the connect.

Trilla
You wasn't complaining about 5 minutes ago you was like " Oh Trilla don't stop please baby don't stop" Now get yo ass in the shower so I can take you down to Christian and Martin Salon right.

Shade
You jumping in with me or you gonna keep talking all that shit.

Trilla
You just trying to start something again but I'm coming bae

Trilla was so sexy to me she was thug but still sexy asf with all them tats. She was right though I did want a little sum sum before we left the house. We been fucking from the time we left the club I barley slept an when I did she was up smoking a blunt an sucking on my pussy. So I might be tired but I'm relaxed asf tbh it feels good being with Trilla again just hope I don't gotta pop a bitch cause of her.

Shade
You finally getting in here baby come let me rub the soap all over your sexy ass.

Trilla
Look at you trying to flip the script on a bitch go on do what you want baby I ain't stopping you

Shade
So you gonna let me suck that pussy then come here

Shade
Next thing you knew I had Trilla gripping my head as I sucked an licked her tight pussy. See Trilla never been into Niggas an she only use the strap on me I never asked but I think she a virgin. Her moans started filling the bathroom she sounded so sexy especially when she was cumming she couldn't help but let it out. I started to put 2 fingers in her pussy it was really wet so it went in kinda easy but I could feel her walls gripping my fingers she moan an cam all over my fingers she let me have my way only cause it's my birthday. Next thing you know I'm sucking all on her clit while fingering her an my baby squirted for me that made me more excited so I kept sucking an finger fucking that pussy she couldn't stop cumming for me.

After 20 mins of our shower sessions we where dressed an ready to go I had a few things at Trilla's place so I threw on one of those outfits. I felt like a vampire coming outside in the sun for the first time all day.

Shade
I should be done by 4:30 baby

Trilla
Who said I was leaving you though

Shade
Cool you gonna keep my company well good maybe you could help me decide how I wanna do my hair then

Trilla
Nothing too fancy cause Imma wear it out later on tonight. But aye let me ask what's going on with the connect everything cool we set for tonight right.

Shade
Yeah everything set we just dropping of the money for the first shipment we had to relocate cause Nathalie told them Niggas where the meet was. So you could say I'm just tying up loose ends

Trilla
You sure that's why cause it seems as if you keeping yourself busy to forget something.

Shade
You right I can't help to feel fucked up I clothed an feed that bitch treated her like a sister an that's how she do me. I don't regret that shot cause a virus can spread fast an far an she was tryna see us into the ground before we even got started.

Trilla
Look ma life sometime puts you in impossible situations an you held your ground an did what was necessary for all of us. The streets ain't no game an she needed to go.

Shade
Thanks for the talk baby you really know me cause I've been like this since that day an no one cared to ask.

Trilla
They don't know you like I know you Shae you where my first love we shared everything I told you things I never even told my twin about. When I say I Love you I mean that shit I ain't saying I'm not human an that we gonna be perfect but just know I got your back No Matter What Shae.

Just promise me that you come to me before you make any hasty decisions like the other day. Let me dirty my hand you don't need that kinda heat you should never fire your gun unless you have no choice but too. You gave me a job let me do it I got you Beautiful even when everyone leaves I'll be here right by your side.

Shade
Damn babe I got you I just lost it but you right I need to consult with you an everyone more often. Thank you T

Trilla
Say less shawty let's get you all sexy up for tonight.

In the Salon

As we stepped in the Salon everyone greeted me with love Trilla stayed in the back to observe the scene. She felt no place was to safe she always stayed strapped with two 4 5 semi-automatic and two clips each.

Shade
Wassup y'all I hope I'll be seeing y'all tonight at my Birthday Bash

Everybody
Oh shit y'all we gotta sing Shae happy birthday y'all know her daddy made it traditional

Shade
Christian really I'm 21 now I'm to grown for this can y'all just hook me up

Girl 1
And you pose to be the bitch talking about taking some shit over an you in here looking like a little ass girl. Maybe I'll send some Niggas to see how tough you really are.

Shade
You don't need to call anyone boo I'll drop you right here right now see they know the little girl I use to be but they also know the monster I could be. Now go do your job so you can go pay yo rent I saw the eviction notice on your door.

Girl 2
You better not even start with Shae ain't nobody fault yo baby daddy got you working while he blowing you money on crack an other bitches.

Trilla
Lmao Oh shit y'all leave that dusty bitch alone.

Girl 1
So I'm dusty now but when yo strap was in my gut I wasn't dusty then tho right Trilla

Trilla
Who fooled you that's why I fucked you and never ate you pussy cause you just a bitch. Since you airing out my business like that why you don't tell um about the train my Niggas ran on you for $500. Want me hit them up again cause you looking down I'll help you get that bread once you spread them legs.

Everybody
Oh shit bitch and you got nerves to be worrying about her seems like you got a lot going on with yourself.

Girl 1
Fuck all of y'all I still feel this bitch weak I bet they break yo ass. Might end up just like your Dad lol

Shade
So this what you want huh a confrontation awwwwe na hunny you ain't worth that. But when it comes to my father *CLAP* don't ever talk about him or next time it'll be more than a fucking slap bitch.