Chapter Five

Wichita, Kansas, that night...

     "Whoa, Mick. You call this place a 3-star hotel?" Jasmine asks, laughing lightly. "This is like a palace!" The Winchester jokes and a smile rests on her face. Mick turns to her, a smile that mirrors hers rests on his. He also lets out a laugh.

     "Quite frankly, I do." He says opening his door. Jasmine grabs her bag and quickly gets out of the car. "Hope you brought a bathing suit love." He says winking at Jasmine. She rolls her eyes, soon to try to hide her blush.

He is so stupid!

     "C'mon Jasmine, I think you'd need some rest. I think you spent all day reading that Stephen King book." Mick states.

     "I've done longer, I've gone three days reading books. I made Sam and Dean get me food when I needed." Jasmine admits.

     "That's not specific enough, care to go further?" Mick smirks. Jasmine lets out a giggle and rolls her eyes at him. The two began to head to the entrance, a greater opening doors for them. Jasmine smiles at the greeter and he does the same.

     Jasmine smiles at the fancy hotel, it's beautiful and so elegant. Yet she's in a giant sweatshirt and short shorts, converse and a messy bun, and a black leather book bag and a horror novel in her hand. But, Mick lets her take his him. Jasmine remembers him being such a gentleman. He gives her a reassuring smile.

     "No need to be self-conscious love," Mick states, glancing over at the Winchester. The two walks over to the front desk, a soft baby faced front desk employee smiles sweetly up at them.

     "Hello, how may I help you?" He painfully energetic hurts Jasmine's eardrums. She cringes at it, but she holds it together.

     Mick does all the talking, getting them the booked room he had ordered. Jasmine realizes that she should have packed more clothes. Mick did not tell her how long he needed her.

     After all, was done, Mick had grabbed his luggage and the two starts to head to the elevator. The room is on the fifteenth floor. The top floor.

"Mick, how can you afford this?" Jasmine chuckles lightly. Mick smirks as he smiles softly.

"I guess I have my ways." Mick answers.

Jasmine rolls her eyes at the two arrive at the elevator. She leans to ouch the up button.

"How about we head the library across the way after a little while? It may have some information on something I'm looking for." Mick states.

"What exactly are you looking for Mick?" Jasmine asks him.

     Mick pauses and bows his head.

     "Or are you not looking for anything?"

     The elevator door opens and a three well-dressed men stride out. Mick quickly walks in right after the turn the corner. Jasmine soon after, looking at him in confusion. Mick doesn't even make eye contact with her. He is still thinking of what to say.

     "I...I just need some help with...help with this thing about these monsters and...and-" Mick pauses himself. Jasmine leans on the wall of the elevator shaft. "-and I just needed you to help me with some research....some research on it." He then continued.

     "Mick," Jasmine whined in a childish tone. "Did you want to bring me here for nothing." She teased. Mick finally made eye contact with Jasmine, defeat clear in his eyes. "You could've just asked if you wanted to see me." Jasmine's voice is soft and sweet.

"You're not mad that I don't have a solid reason?" Mick asked confusingly.

Jasmine shakes her head, "Nope. I'm just upset that I didn't make a plan to sneak out the bunker. I really don't mind to have you in my company. So maybe we could go to the library and possibly see if there's a section for monsters." Joy and relief fill Mick's eyes.

     "Jasmine, you punch me any time you want." He sighs. The elevator opens as Jasmine rolls her eyes at Mick. She lets Mick led the way to the room.

     "You're so weird." Jasmine returns a sigh. Mick glances back at her as he smirks. "Anything else I should know before this little trip ends Mr. Davies?" She giggles.

     Mick bites his lip as he stops in front of the door of the room. "Well, I don't know. Maybe you Well have to figure somethings out yourself." He winks at Jasmine as he unlocks the door. He opens it, "After you love."

     "Mick Davies," Jasmine mutters as she walks into the giant room. "This room is amazing." She gasps. Mick follows her in and closes the door, soon to be by the youngest Winchester's side. "There is no way for you to afford this. This is insane." Jasmine turns to him in amazement.

     "Well I have to have the best for the best," Mick tells Jasmine teasingly.

     The room has tall white walls decorated with golden framed photography. Ivory coaches with fluffy light gray pillows sit perfectly in front of a huge television set. The bay windows sit low to the ground as the glass reaches as high as the ceilings. Fluffy pillows and comforters sit at every single one.

     All shades of white, dark greens, golds, and grays shower the room with a beautiful aesthetic feel. It's very pleasing to the eye.

     "Mick," Jasmine whispered.

      "Yes?" He replied.

      "Please tell me this place has a free breakfast?"

      "Yes, it does. Waffles and everything. They even have the best toast, as odd as that sounds."

     Jasmine smiles widely as she turns to Mick. "I love you, Mick. How could I ever repay you." She tells him. "This is so cool." She soon mutters.

     "You haven't even seen the rest of the room yet. But if you even try to repay me, I would deny it." Mick says, dropping his bags be a giant green plant. Jasmine shakes her head as she trails behind Mick to a fairly large door.

     "This would be your room love." He says with a smile, letting Jasmine hesitantly walk in. "Mine is right next to yours, so don't try to sneak out on me." He soon teases.

      Jasmine smirks, "That's crazy for you to say, it'll be crazy if I ever want to leave this place."

      Mick chuckles as Jasmine stops in place, admiring the room.

      A dark oak floor, a queen sized bed covered in fluff, a beautiful stained glass side table with a little fake plant and a gold lamp. Two gray chairs sit opposite to each other on opposite sides of the bed.

"What the fuck. This is beautiful." Jasmine curses.

"I'll let you rest for a bit. You need some sleep love." Mick tells her.

"But it's 6 in the evening, Mick, we need to explore at some point. What about the library?" Jasmine whines as she follows Mick out the room.

Mick smiles as he let Jasmine catch up behind him. "Yes, I completely forgot about the library!" He says as turns to her. "Get ready in around an hour or two. But, I still want you to rest, okay? Is that good?" Mick asks, voice soft.

"When have you become a dad friend?" Jasmine giggles.

"I am not a dad friend!" Mick whines. "Now go get ready!" He says as he rushes into his room before Jasmine could say any more.