1

" Tsukki! Wanna play? " yamaguchi's voice is so cheerful that he can literally make tsukki's mood go up from being down.

Tsukki never had a good family memories only pain , pain that he endures even at his young age.

He's probably a smart ass and tall kid that every kid in his school would be intimidated by him but yamaguchi sticks with him.

Yamaguchi just felt lucky when tsukki saved him with the bullies that is picking up on him well it's not actually saved by him tsukki is just so cool that only demon will try to pick a fight to him.

" tsukki " yamaguchi called out to him while he's busy browsing new song to add to his playlist.

" yea? " he looked at the boy who's busy building a sand castle.

" if one day , you will go to a very very very far away land please tell me and send me letters. I'll be sad if you go and i will never see your face anymore " yamaguchi started looking gloomy and stopped building the sand castle.

Tsukki is not even shock if yamaguchi will tell him things like that he just knew that yamaguchi treasures him.

" I'm not going to send you letters "

" eh?! Why?! That's so mean! "

You can see the tiny little sea in his eyes which made tsukki smile , he's just cute he thought to himself.

" because i will never let that happen "

--

" TSUKKI! " yamaguchi calls out for tsukki outside his house.

Usually he will receive tsukki's respond like shut up , yamaguchi but he didn't get any.

He tried knocking at the door but no one answered.

" tadashi what are you doing there? " the voice of an old sweet woman called for him.

" im just waiting for tsukki! He promised to say something very important to me and I'm excited to hear about it! " his eyes sparkles you can clearly see how excited he was.

If that ain't love... the old woman thought.

" i saw kei and his family moving out of town early in this morning and i don't know when will they come back "

Yamaguchi made himself believe that he just heard it wrong , but failed.

" no... tsukki told me that he would never leave me "

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

☆ ☆ ☆

This fanfiction is really inspired by someone and hell i love that person xD

Hope you all will like this

hA!