#7 big news

#7 cute

I woke up this morning and sat up all of a sudden I felt dizzy and light headed I ran to the bathroom and stated to vomit in the toilet I felt a hand rubbing on my back I know it was luke. "you ok baby" he said worried "um I don't know i feel really shit' he helped me up and in to the lounge room and started making breakfast " ill still make you something now so if you don't feel up to eating it now you can have it latter" luke said i just smiled at him. Why was I sick i don't think i ate any thing bad i have not been around any one who is sick it was not the time of the mouth and i have never been this bad. then it hit me i was late. i though back when did me and luke do it last i think it was last week. " hey baby do you want me to stay home today from work today to look after you" luke said snapping me out of my thoughts " um no its ok im starting to feel better now anyway and ill probs just go to the shops later anyway what time will you be leaving and get back?" i said as luke started to bring my food to me and i just shock my head no so he when to go put it in the fridge "um in about ten minuets and ill be back in like 3 to 4 hours" he said as he look at his watch and started to leave " i would kiss you but i don't want to get sick arrr ill take my chance" luke said leaning down and kissing me. as soon as he pulled out the drive way i got dressed in shorts and a purple top that says 90s baby. i left my hair down and brushed  it and left to go to the shops. i went start in and got what i needed and when home.

30 minutes latter    

i felt as if i was about to drown in my own tears i did not know to be happy or sad. i mean i know me and luke are married and all and i know he loves kids and you always hear him talking about wanting kids to interviewers but when ever i would bring it up he would change the subject and would not even tell me if he wanted kids with me or not he would just say im sleepy lets talk about this later and go up stairs no  matter what time of day it was and later he would do the same thing. I checked one more time to see if i saw it write yep its decently positive. how will i tell luke how will i bring it up and when would he be mad or what?. I was snapped out of my though by the front door slamming. i wiped away my tears and ran down stairs to see who the hell was in my house it was luke "hey baby i forgot something" he said not looking at me i tried to hid that i was crying but then he looked up "baby what's wrong are you still feeling sick" luke said walking up to me pulling me in to a big hug " luke i i i need to te tell you some thing" i said chocking on my words "what is it whats up" he said pulling away. " luke im well im pregnant" i said getting ready to have a fight as i looked up at him his smiled bigger then i have ever seen "your not mad " i said as he picked me up and span my around in a cercal. "i love you i love you i love you i love you " he said putting me down " why would i be mad" as the smile on his face became bigger " i don't know i just" i was cut off by luke kissing me it changed in to a make out session until he pulled away" i have to call the boys and tell them im not coming in now" he said still smiling big. we spent the rest of the day cuddling and talking about are baby and watching movies.