•FIVE•

Y/n's POV
Guess what? Something weird happened today, Renjun, one of your closest bestfriend surprisingly came to me. "Hi" he said. For some reason this made my stomach do flips and my cheeks get red... But isn't my heart just for you?

---
11:45 AM, Thursday

It's lunchtime. I started eating my lunch peacefully.

"Hi" Some one suddenly said which startled me. I looked up and saw Renjun smiling warmly at me, I almost choked at the chicken I ate, non the less this made my cheeks heat up. No one in school has ever talked to me for long time... well, except my teachers. "Is this seat taken?" His honey-like voice asked, gesturing to the seat next to me "U-uhh, n-no, not at a-all" I stuttered. God, why am I even stuttering?

The atmosphere was pretty awkward, but thankfully Renjun decided to speak up again. "Y/n, I know you don't want to be alone... So do you want to be friends?" This sentence made me think- Who said I didn't want to be alone? I mean, being alone is fine, I'd like some friends but I have trust issues, he might not even be a real friend. I sighed and looked at him with a straight face, "Renjun, you don't have to do this. You don't have to pity me for being alone all the time. Why are you even talking to me? People are even staring at us right now."

His smile stayed on his face, "look. I WANT to be your friend, not because I pity you but because I think you're interesting and you seem to be fun to talk too". For a moment I was surprised, until I spoke up again. "Hah. are you sure you're making the right choice? You might regret all of this." I reassured. "Trust me. I won't. Besides, I'm probably the only one who knows you like Jeno by the way you started crying after staring at them for 30 minutes straight"

I froze. I knew I shouldn't have sat near them. What's gonna happened now? "I won't tell anyone. Promise" he smiled softly, which made my heart melt.

"Yowww, what are you doing here?? Aren't you gonna eat with us??" A wayy too familiar voice rang behind us. Shit.

My heart started pounding and there were butterflies in my stomach, "sorry man, I wanna stay with y/n for a while, she's really fun to talk too, wanna join us?" I glared at Renjun as I see him hiding a smirk. This bitch. "Sure, why not?" That very fucking sentence made my face go so damn red I might look like a cherry. "Hi y/n! We don't really talk much but it's nice to finally talk". He flashed his eyesmiles. I felt like melting into a puddle of goo, feeling so flustered that Renjun and to pinch me to get me back to my body. "Uhm, H-hi!! Yeah it's finally n-nice to talk about you!" I stuttered again. Goddamit. He chuckled and stared eating his lunch.

And just like that we ate. In awkward silence. Yey....

"JENO-YAHHHH". A high pitched voice rang through the hallways. Aw shit. It's one of Jeno's fangirls. She sat on Jeno's lap which made me feel sad again. Fuck. "I'll go first haha. See you later..." I quickly stood up from my seat and walked as fast as I can to the classroom and maybe cry there.

3rd POV:
As soon as y/n walked away, Renjun stood up and followed her right away. Leaving Jeno alone with his fangirl.

•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•

Hello everyoneeee,, it's been months or weeks since I've published anything in this book,, but I'll try my best to update once in a while hehe,,, anyways I hope you liked this chapter!

-Chikka💖