•EIGHT•

Jeno's POV:
I got to apologize to y/n.. Now I need to talk to Renjun.. Sigh, I hope he doesn't kick my ass for realizing only after a while of being friends

4:36 PM Thursday

...
Hey :)

You probably don't know this. But I'm a lot more close to you than you think. Thankfully you know a lot of people, so I don't think you'll be able to figure out who I am very soon.

All I can say is, you're a good person lee, just like I expected. You're making me fall for you even more..

I mean, you're Lee Jeno, the school's sweetheart. Everything you do makes everyone melt every single day.

I unfortunately am one of those people. Though confessing to you like other girls would probably be impossible.

I rather admire you from a far. Plus like I said, I'm not even pretty.. I don't think you'd accept me..

But anyways, I'm sorry for rambling!
I hope you had an awesome day today!
Always keep smiling!

...

Y/n's POV

I smiled as I just finished writing my letter to Jeno for today. Today I actually feel really good. Especially from when I was with Renjun. The heavy feeling in my heart lifted up a lot, and I'm happy for that.

*RINGG*

Finally! Classes for today ended! I quickly packed my stuff up before our teacher dismisses us. I need to get to Jeno's locker before he does, I thought.

"Class dismissed! Don't forget your homework for today!". We all bowed bid our goodbyes. I dashed through the door until a familiar voice stopped me.
"Hey Y/n! Wait up!" I turned around and see Jeno walking his way to me. This didn't stop me from tensing up and blushing a bit. "D-do you need anything?" Damn it, I stuttered!

He nodded as we started walking to i assume, his locker. "I was wondering if you wanted to come to the halloween party I'm hosting this Saturday?" Halloween party? Dang I forgot it was almost November! Nonetheless this made me stop in my tracks, pointing to myself. "YOU want ME to attend your party??" I asked.

It felt so surreal.. if I'm dreaming please don't wake me up. "I mean, why not? we're practically friends now! Besides, I rarely host parties. So I want you to come on this one" he said all this with his signature eyesmile plastered on his face as he started walking again. Meanwhile I'm here blushing like a madman. But who am I to say no? I rarely go to parties too, it'd be nice to loosen up a bit.

I catched up with him, and nodded a bit "sure, I'll go" I swear, it's not obvious, but I'm about to blow. LEE JENO. THE LEE JENO INVITED ME INTO ONE OF HIS FAMOUS PARTIES AHHHH!! I screamed internally.

Anyways, we finally reached his locker, and just in times Renjun arrived. "Hey Jen." He patted Jeno on the shoulder. He saw me and let out a surprised look.

"Oh? Y/n? What a surprise to see you with Jeno here" he chuckled as he winked. I rolled my eyes a bit. Not gonna lie though, that wink was cute.

"Well, I'm actually inviting our new friend here to the halloween party." Since they were talking and Jeno had his back facing me, I took this opportunity and quickly slid the letter into the locker. Renjun saw me which made him smile a bit.

Jeno finally faced me "hey y/n, since you've never been to my place, do you want Renjun to pick you up for the party?" He asked, raising his brow.

"Uh yeah sure!"

"Then it's settled. Just text me your address. I'll pick you up at around 8pm?"

"yeah sounds fine"

"Wait, let me walk you home just in case. That why I don't get lost" I just nodded once more.

"Anyways, it's getting quite late, I think we should get going" I said as I looked at my watch.

Jeno looked at me and pat my head "alright then I gotta sort my locker out anuways, so just go ahead, I'll see you both tomorrow!" I smiled at him as we bid our goodbyes.

After a few minutes me and Renjun have exited the school. Now walking to my place. You see, I ran away from my abusive parents and now live on my own. But I'll save that story for another time.

Our walk to my place was just full of teasing and jokes. Renjun is fun to be with, no wonder a lot of people like him.

"Oh shush! I'm not that short!" I exclaimed, facing infront him, waking backwards. "Uh huh keep saying that to your 5'4 ass" he snorted.

Just as I was about to protest, I tripped on a rock. Lucky Renjun caught me just in time. I could've got hurt. I look up and saw how close we are. Just inches away from each other. I don't know how but I felt myself get lost in his eyes. He has really pretty eyes.. how did I not notice that?

I went back to really and turned into a shade of pink, finally processing what was happening. "I uh- you gotta be careful y/n. You almost hurt yourself" he spoke up as he let go of me. "Y-yeah sorry"

A few minutes after, our tension became awkward. But then again, we kept glancing at each other to a point where we were thrown in a pit of laughter. The rest of the walk wasn't as awkward anymore.

Eventually, we reached my house. We said our goodbyes as he walked away. Turns out he didn't live far from here. 'Today... was a very interesting' day i thought.

Unknown POV:

Well well well, what do we have here?*click*

=•=•=•=•=
Omg hey readers!!! So as promised I updated asap :) please bare with me tho ksvjgsf it's been so long since I've written,, so I'm sorry if I have any errors! Anywaysss,, it's nice to be back! I'll try and update tomorrow if I'm not to busy with school! ☺

-Chikka💖