Bio. <3

This was my bio before I decided to change it, but I loved it so much I wanted to keep it here in some way:

February 17th, 1991. The day this world became complete. <3 (swifty_styler and sweetcreaturestyles_ both have the same birthday as him, omfg. I'm crying.)

~~~

Edward Christopher Sheeran. <3 Ariana Grande-Butera. <3 Karla Camila Cabello Estrabao. <3

And how could I forget... Tal freaking Fishman, of course. Get your Timeless merch... ;]

~~~

| Pluviophile, nyctophile, bibliophile, cynophile, misanthrope. | And many more...

~~~

I only ever wanted someone to see how broken and lost I was. How much I really didn't care anymore wether I lived or died. Was it really that hard? Could you really not just look a little harder? Open your eyes a little further? When I'm really gone, please remember me for what I was: The girl you chose to ignore. The girl you chose to let wander into the pits of depression and eventual death. You did this to me. Don't make me into what every other loss this way turns out to be: A sob story of a tragic girl who couldn't hold on and see that there was a better way with people who cared about her. No. Nobody gave a fuck. Nobody tried to help me or save me. Don't pretend like you did.

When I'm really gone, remember that I'm NOT the one that gave up on life.

You're the one that gave up on me.

~~~

"(Maybe) it's better to be alone; nobody can hurt you."

"BrOKen."

"I am a raging sea trapped inside of a raindrop."

~~~

A few random quotes from me:

"You'll lose your mind trying to understand mine." (Inspired from another)

"There's no point in fighting if it will never be enough. Not for a person, not for the world, not for anything - Or anyone."

"Fly above the clouds and rest among the stars."

"There's really no point to life if this is the world where it's set."

"The words you never say are the ones you scream the loudest."

~~~