Chapter 3

Everyone saw dead bodies.. And they can't even believe that those hybrids can kill people. Innocent ones. Will Bangtan Find the cure will Min Yoongi figure out the cure?

"Eww these bodies are stinky" everyone said except kim taehyung.

Kim Taehyung felt sadness and guilt after what his family had done to the world. I know he is one who created hybrids as well but he stopped right?

Kim Taehyung saw a clinic and went inside. And saw a nurse with an old lady, He remembered his Grandmother and his mother that died when he was 3.

He moved toward them both and asked "What kind of creature killed all those innocent people out their?" Taehyung asked for a clue for the cure.

The old woman can't even speak she was so frightened. She started speaking piece by piece, good thing Kim Taehyung has his Patience.

"it..it....it...it..wasn't a creature" the old frightened lady said.

"Ohh? Only hybrids can attack like this" Confused taehyung said.

"Its your mother kim taehyung" The old lady replied.

"No?! This can't be? She is already dead. She is a demom! She tortured my father, how... H-howw.. Didd youu knoww??" Crying taehyung said.

"I am your Grandmother, Go chase your mom. But don't kill her she is family" old lady replied.

Ohh? So Kim taehyung's mom is alive neither his Grandma.  Now he is crying a thousand of tears while hugging her Grandma tightly.

“I miss you so much Grandma” *cries* while saying it.

“We saw the creature let's kill it!” bangtan entered the room and well said.

Taehyung stood up and said “No!don't that creature you saw is my mom”

“WHATTT???! Ok sorry.” Jungkook Yelled and said

Everyone was so shock. Even Jungkook was Jungshock. Opsx

They followed the trail of blood. And saw a dead body of a lion. The team saw all the animals running away.

“Ohh? Why are they running away do they have a new prey to find?” the team asked

“They don't have a new prey, they're runninh because they're scared of something” Taehyung said.

Wow? Kim Taehyung is Helping the team somehow after what his family did? Ok. I don't want to make anyone cryy so I will stop.

“LOOK” jungkook yelled.

“Jungkook for the Idunno what to say  But stop Yelling!?” Yoongi said.

“jsjskkaksie”the team yelled except for Taehyung again.

Jungkook be like; So I can't like But they can? Wtf.

They saw Taehyung's mom and Tried to come near it, the team tried to stop him but they can't.. Kim taehyung touched her moms bloody hands and her mom tried to scratch Kim Taehyung, That hurts tho.

Kim Namjoom hitted Taehyung's mom three times with the sleepy thingy and It doesn't work. Taehyung didn't yelled for help at all, It looks like he wanna die with his mom, So sweet😍

Agent Kim Seokjin Hitted or shot Taehyung's mom with a gun then it died. Taehyung's World ended that point. His only Mom died. He tried to walk away from the team and Yelled.

“Kim Seokjin, why did you did that? I told you to put your fucking gun down?” Taehyung said calmly. And He groans loudly, It looks like his mad, But He controlled his Anger so Yah that's good.

They got blood samples from Tata's mom and went back to the plane to test those samples