Chapter 2

These New Hybrids are all over the news. Its one of the most rare one that Kim taehyung's sister made. Her name is Kim IU. This hybrids are Half bird half wolf half Lion and half a human baby.

It's called the Woldion. Rare name isn't it? It first attacked it Africa.

Kim Taehyung stopped creating hybrids and started teaming up with Bangtan Army. To find the cure. Taehyung was so silent. The team couldn't trust him. Because of his dad. But he did got they"re trust somehow.

“Please, Just trust me! I know what's my sister is up to. You want to find the cure right? Well I can help because I know how my Dad and My older sister creates a hybrid.” Kim Taehyung said.

“Earn our Trust, not beg for it. Your one of them? What if You'll just get my baby sister in my mommy jins big tommy” Jungkook said

*Welcome to taehyung's mind*

“Is that? JEON jungkook!? I am a big fan of him. Although he can be mine, but wait? I am now a good boy or a girl? I don't know my gender I hate the author of this story. She doesn't think of The characters!?

*the author*
Oh cmon!? I don't have time to think about your genders??

“Everyone stob it! More Doinh than more talking”
Jin said.

“Where should we go then?” Namjoon Questioned.

“We are going to Africa. The Woldion attack is happening there. ” Taehyung said

“WOLDION? What the heck is that” Hoseok Yelled.

“You know nothing in this world You bitch” Jungkook said