"Chapter 1"

“I hope my father will be proud of me when he comes back home and see all my experiments. ” Kim Taehyung Said to his self.

*The door opens* The door shuts close* Kim Taehyung moved toward the door and saw his father. Who is Kim taehyung's father? His Kim Oz.

“Fafs, Come check out what I created. It's a beauty!” Kim Taehyung said.

“Are you sure it will make me proud? Or it's to make your crush Impress of you again?” Kim oz replied.

“Duh? Fafs I am doing it for him not for you. I just want you to see it. To check if it's good. I just wanna tell you that the one that I created or the ghost gene all had been spread so 2.2 million people have it ” Kim Taehyung Answered.

They Entered a secret room and their was a little cute monkey their. It looks cute but it can mutate. If it does. It will eat humans not Animals the world will be opposite. Humans are these hybrids prey. Even the humans with ghost gene can mutate if tey get bitten by a dog or a kitty that already mutate.

“This is a healthy monkey, BUT WHY DID YOU SPREAD IT TO OUR COUNTRY!? Or TO THE WORLD!? This is madness!? ” Kim oz Yelled.

Kim Taehyung doesn't care about his dad. But he really wanted to impreas Jeon Jungkook. But this is madness!? No one will be happy.

The hybrid attack or the mutation already started
It started with the Bats that eats or Bite humans.

This bats are attached to internets or either Technology. Will Min Yoongi know about this?

[The Scientists Side]

I heard the Virus already spread papa. Do you mind if tell Ugly little savage scientists Yoongi? Said lil Kookie

“Of course you can. But still don't ever say it in a wrong way, understood? This is your golden opportunity son, To save the world from the madness that someone is making. ” Kim Namjoon replied.

*Bloody nose*
Dad!? How many times should I tell you USE ENGLISH WHEN YOUR TALKING TO ME, YOUR HURTING MY BABY NOSE YOU BITCH. Jungkook said.

OHHH???????What's the noise your making is interrupting me? Stop yelling will you? Your papa is right. Your just a kid you can do more.  Min yoongi said.

Uhh? That is not what he said, do you even have ears you nerd? You have a boring life, try acting like a normal Teenager. Jungkook said.

Tbh I hate Min yoongi's character in this story. Lol

I am a teenager and Fyi Jeon Jungkook, Don't judge my life. You know nothing idiot! Min yoongi said.

Oh really? I do know your life. And you like my papa  I just know it. Jungkook said..

SHHH STFU JUNGKOOK! YOUR JUST A BABY I REMEMBER WHEN YOU WERE BORN. U LOOK LIKE A TINY POOP OF A COW. Min yoongi said.

Your bad at being a meme person you know that?
-Jungkook said

Ugh. Everyone Just shut up!? What kind of virus is spreading? What will happen to the universe? So Help each other not fight like eight years old. Jin and Hobie said.