Six Bowls vs Six Paths

Edited: 02/01/2019
Edited: 04/24/2019

Teuchi was standing inbetween Madara and Team 7

Teuchi seemed to be wearing a chef's outfit, except in the front, was 9 tomoe, above the tomoe seemed to be a bowl of ramen with a spoon and chopsticks at the side of the bowl and was shown as if your perspective was above the bowl. He held two staffs in his left hand like chopsticks. There was nine hot bowls of ramen floating at his back serving as truthseeker orbs and he had the smile he always had on his face. (He's wearing what he's wearing in the cover)

Teuchi sighed, his smile still on his face, "To think that I'd actually have to use my power" He said to which he then pointed towards Madara "Madara, you have caused great suffering to the people of the Shinobi Nations" Teuchi said before levitat...

Teuchi sighed, his smile still on his face, "To think that I'd actually have to use my power" He said to which he then pointed towards Madara "Madara, you have caused great suffering to the people of the Shinobi Nations" Teuchi said before levitating in the air, and the wind started swirling around him.

"You shall know ramen" Teuchi said in the same tone as when Pain said 'The World shall know pain'

He then turned around to face Team 7 as they were no longer exhausted or out of chakra "I will take care of this, Naruto" he said in his smile while saying in a soft tone as Team 7 were teleported somewhere else.

"Know ramen" Teuchi said while using the same tone Pain used as he opened his eyes, no longer smiling

"Behold! The Ramenne-sharingan and the Ramennegan!" He shouted. The ramenne-sharingan in his right eye and the ramennegan in his left. The ramenne-sharingan looked like the rinne-sharingan but instead of red, it was yellow, like the color of noodless. The ramennegan looked like the rinnegan but just yellow

On the other hand, Madara was laughing like a Maniac, Teuchi let him finish laughing and then Madara spoke up "Are you kidding me! This has got to be a joke!" Madara shouted as he raised his right hand to do a one-handed tiger hand seal and then shouted "Kai" while dispersing a wave of chakra

But nothing happened

He tried again, but nothing happened. He kept trying for a few more times before stopping, doing the same as what Teuchi did but didn't open his rinne-sharingan yet, "So you're serious, huh" Madara said in a serious tone but Teuchi didn't respond

Teuchi disappeared and instantly reappeared infront of Madara and shoved a swirling ball of ramen to his stomach "Ramengan!" Teuchi shouted as Madara was sent flying back, spinning like Pain when Naruto won a jutsu clash with him.

Teuchi then activated the Eighth gate of the Eight Ramen Gates, then he pulled back Madara with a Bansho Tein and started doing a barrage of punches and kicks on him that would impress Guy, ending in an uppercut to his stomach, sending him to the air. Teuchi was about to pull Madara back with the noodles from the bowls floating at his back but Madara disappeared and reappeared 10 feet away from and sent all his truthseeker orbs at Teuchi, but caught all of them with his two large chopstick-like staffs and threw them away. Teuchi then looked into Limbo to see three Madara shadows surrounding him, the other was nowhere to be seen. Teuchi disappeared, Madara was looking for Teuchi when he looked up. Teuchi was about to throw a ramenshuriken, when he then shouted "Broth Style: Ramenshuriken!" and he then threw the spiraling ball of noodles surrounded by wind chakra forming a shuriken.

Madara was taking aback by this but nonetheless, he tried to block it.
Madara charged an Almighty Push and released it when the ramenshuriken was about to hit him but it just cut through it, though, Madara thought that this would happen so just when the ramenshuriken was about to hit him, he disappeared and appeared somewhere rather far, a large explosion mushroom-thingy made of ramen was seen from where he was standing. He could feel the shockwave from that explosion hit him, making him stumble a little but he recomposed himself, "Good thing I sent out a shadow far away just in case I needed to get away but now I won't be able to use Limbo for a while" Madara said though he kept his guard up, waiting for Teuchi to appear.

It had been a good five minutes when Madara felt something strange in the air, then he realized something, a genjutsu was casted on him. Madara held up his one hand in a tiger hand seal and shouted "Kai" while dispersing a large wave of chakra when the air infront of him began to dissipate revealing a Tailed Beast made of ramen, with ten large tails made of ramen and the whole beast was larger than the Ten Tails, but what shocked Madara was a large Ramen Tailed Beast Bomb that was 1/8 of the size of the Earth. Madara was still trying to process what he saw when the Tailed Beast shouted "Ramen Tailed Beast Bomb!" and then the large non-swirling ball of ramen was sent flying towards Madara. Madara tried to block it with his Susano' but it was futile

Madara Uchiha was no more.