| a small author's note | updated 9/10/14 |

Hello! And welcome to my story!

I know you might be wondering what the whole concep of what a 'prequel fanfic' is. Well, I'm about to tell you just that, folks.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hiya! And welcome to the new and improved version of this fanfic. But there's been a slight change of plan. It's no longer a prequel, but an actual cameron dallas fanfic. 

I've made this a bit different than most fanfics, and I hope to goodness that the way I write this doesn't confuse anyone but I'm making this small author's note in order to make it a bit clearer for you all.

So, obviously the story begins when Cameron and Caroline actually meet, when their young munchkins. That's chapter one, not a prologue. 

The story continues as they grow up, as the two of them get older. In the beginnings of the chapter I will list what their ages are, but each chapter the two of them grow up a little bit more until that point in time when we get to their present age where Cameron is 20 and Caroline is turning 19. 

I don't know why I thought this would be a good idea, but I thought this was different and neat and thought I could maybe pull it off. 

Basically, in this fic you're going to witness everything firsthand what these two have been through. And everything they've ever really been through, they have been through together. 

Anyways, I hope you enjoy my story y'all! Please give me comments of criticism and opinions, or just happy happy comments. I love those!!!

Maybe even a like and vote and stuff, but you don't have to! (:

Have a wonderful day in the world loveys! Bye!

-Maexoxo