Important note | not an update

Hi, hello there.

Um, I'm sorry that this isn't a new chapter but I will let you know that a new chapter will be coming soon. No worries.

I have been debating on whether or not I should use this stories high reads to my advantage, and I have decided to just go ahead and ask you guys...

I AM WORKING ON A NEW STORY.

Yes, yes. I know what you're all probably thinking.

"omg, you just started this one."

"omg, don't get ahead of yourself."

"WHAT NO. WHAT ABOUT THIS STORY!?"

Chill my cute little babies, I'm not deserting this story in no way shape or form

I just haven't had any inspiration to write on this one, but the otherrrrr story I'm all about it right now.

It's called Dear Sawyer, and it is a Matt Espinosa fanfic. And I have a lot of really cool ideas for it, and it would mean so much if you could go over and read the teaser chapter and tell me what you think?

You don't have to if you don't have to. It's just that I only have to have two more votes and I can actually start it. I promised myself I will not officially start DS until I get at least 10 votes on it.

I have 8 already...

SO PLEASE IF YOU LOVE ME, GO READ IT.

On another note.

YOU GUYS ARE FREAKIN AMAZING. 1+1 IS OFFICIALLY AT 1K READS. LIKE WHAT.

I ALMOST FAINTED WHEN I SAW THAT.

I LOVE YOU GUYS TO INFINITY X'S ANOTHER INFINITY THAT IS SO AWESOME.

I AM SPEECHLESS.

Just... thank you guys so much, I've always been very insecure about my writing and to see so many views and notes and friendly comments about how good I'm doing. It just makes me happy, and I have to say that I haven't been happy for a while now.

But this, getting so many positive feedback on this story. it's mind blowing. thank you thank you thank you I love you all so sos os sosososososso much.

I'll see you guys next chapter!

-xoxoxo Mae