Misundertandings

KRYSTAL’S POV

Saturday weeks before the break up

10:05AM AMBER: Hey princess! Want to go out?

I jolted from my bed when I received Amber’s message, she’s asking me to go out with her. Since it’s a weekend, I immediately prepared myself to meet my one end only prince. I love Amber so much, she’s been my everything ever since I learned to love her, she patiently waited for me because she thinks that I like Donghae, but it’s not. It’s just my reason to be close to her always, knowing that she is Donghae’s little buddy, I used it as a reason so we could hang out together.

I didn’t know when and how I fell for her, it just happened but I was too afraid to tell it to her for fear that she’ll distance herself from me. She has many friends and fan girls, girls like her so much that some even give her gift or leaves letters inside her locker. But the thing is, she didn’t entertain them all because she only has her attention on me.

10:45AM KRYSTAL: Where shall we meet? J

10:50AM AMBER: Park keke

10:51AM PRINCESS: Okay, I’ll be going there now 

I happily walked out of the house and decided to drop by the store to buy Amber burritos, I know she likes it. While on my way to the park, I saw Donghae walking towards me, I gave out a smile which he returned.

“Meeting Amber?” he asked me and pointed at the paper bag I’m holding.

“Yeah, I brought her burritos”

“Yes, she likes that.”

“Is there something wrong oppa?” I asked him when I noticed his eyes were red.

“Uh – nothing”

“Come on oppa, we’re friends right?”

“Dara…She, cheated on me” he’s trying his best not to let a tear escape from his eyes, but one did which he immediately wiped away.

“Have you confronted her already?”

“N-no she…” His eyes widened and before I could speak, he placed his lips on mine.

I was shocked with what he did, I pushed him away and gave him the hardest slap I could give in my life.

“How dare you!” I shoved him and walked as fast as I can.

My mind was full of thoughts when I saw Amber sitting beside the large tree where we always stay. Tears started falling from my eyes when I ran towards her and hugged her.

“Hey Krys? Is there any problem?” She asked me as she patted my back.

How can I tell her what Donghae did? She looks up to him so much and respects him like her own brother, I don’t want to destroy their relationship.

“I- I’m just happy to see you again”

“Aww, so sweet princess.” She kissed my forehead and tucked my hair behind my ears.

Amber never tried to kiss my lips since we got together, she says that she wants to preserve it until our first anniversary, it added up to my guilt that it was Donghae who had my first kiss.

I faked a smile and she held my hand as we sat down, she prepared my favorite food and mangoes and laid them down infront of me.

“I know I’m not a good cook so…I also prepared mangoes for you.” She looked down shyly. It’s cute whenever she shows her shy side to me, she’s the tough type who shows a strong outside but soft inside.