Amusement Park

AMBER’S POV

I woke up shivering because of the coldness inside the room, I got up to adjust the temperature of the aircon and I noticed Jessica was also trembling, she doesn’t have any protection or blankets on her so I took the comforter and placed it on her.

I watched her moved and tucked herself, curling up as the blankets gave her warmth. I smiled and lied back down to the floor.

Damn, it’s colder now. I whispered to myself and grabbed some books on the shelves and used it as my mattress.  It’s somewhat better now, I went back to my dreamland until my alarm clock rang itself out.

I stood and hurriedly grabbed my towel to bath and change clothes. When I went out, Jessica is still asleep. If she continues to sleep, we’ll be late. I approached her and shook her shoulders, my towel is still on my head and my hair is still dripping wet.

“Hey Jess, wake up now. We’ll be late” I said while tapping her shoulders. she just hummed in response but didn’t move a single bit. I got annoyed well enough to shout her name at the top of my lungs.

“Jessica Jung!! Wake up now or else – “I haven’t finished my sentence when I felt a pillow slammed my face.

“I’m awake you stupid. Get out of my way” she pushed me at the side and went straight to the bathroom.

I sighed and waited for her at the couch grabbing one of my favorite books. Minutes passed and I heard her calling my name.

“Amber! Could you hand me my towel?”

Aish this girl is annoying, I grabbed her towel and knocked at her door. It opened and her head popped out.

“Turn your head around pervert.” I raised a brow and did as what I’ve told. She took her towel and slammed the door leaving me astounded.

---

I went to the kitchen to wait for her because I don’t want to be tortured again in that hell room, I never thought she’ll be that scary. Why did I came here to Busan to torture myself anyway?

“Let’s go llama” I was snapped back to my senses when I heard her called my name, she didn’t wear any make up on her face and I find it more appealing and beautiful. I trailed behind her while I watch her walk, doing this makes me remember Krystal, I admit I really miss her but I think this is the best way for us to bring back our lost friendship. I want her to be happy with Donghae thus I need to forget my feeling for her and move on with life, by then I will ask her to be my bestfriend again.  I was walking blankly when I bumped into someone, I looked down and saw Jessica staring at me wth her deadly eyes.

“I – I’m sorry” I mumbled. Man, I’m dead again.

“What are you thinking llama?” she grabbed my shirt and dragged me her way.

“N – nothing” I let her do what she wants to do for I am more afraid of my life than being dragged and look like a dog.  A couple more steps and she finally released me, I fixed my shirt and smiled.

“Thank you” she said in a low voice but it didn’t escape my ears.

“What?” I teased her by pretending not to hear her.

“Thank you” she repeated with a louder voice than before.

“I can’t hear you”

“ I said Thank you Dork!” she screamed in front of my face. I just laughed at it and patted her head.

“It’s okay Jess, maybe it’s better if you’ll go easy on me?”

“Fine, but not completely until you remember me.”