Chapter 37

The author is here!🤗

Thanks for the encouragement and support. I have now decided, my decision is to continue this story until the end.

There will be a big twist at the end of the story.

I will be posting the 2nd request after this chapter and a spoiler next week.

But for now, hope you will enjoy this chapter.

_______________________________________

Right now I'm in the house dad is still having his work cause I'm not the only one artist his company handling.

Diana my manager call me that I have a photo shoot tomorrow. So I have to sleep early for beauty rest, but sh*t I can't!

I'm still thinking about that pervert. Am I too harsh towards him?

Do we really need to fight just because of that despicable person?

Sighs* I think I should apologize, but I'm too prideful to do that.

But when you like or love someone you don't need to be prideful but you need to be caring, understanding, and thoughtful for each other?

Sighs* maybe I should get reed off this pride of mine and talk to him, but...... not now maybe tomorrow?

After my long monologue, I fell asleep.

Meanwhile, Nate is in his house trying to hide from the reporters who keep pestering him.

Sh*t! Why they always pester me! Can't they stop? I'm trying hard not to flip here and throw a bomb in their face.

Should I call Robert? Nah... His to busy right now.

Maybe I should think of a plan to take revenge on that hateful guy who took my position in the industry.

If I could kill one person, then I can still another one.

Be prepared for I Nate Quinz will take my revenge for you Liam Staff.

Haha haha haha!!!!!!!😈

Back to Liam house.

"You can never escape from me Lance I will hunt you and will kill you!!! Haha haha!"

"No! Stop! Please..." I plead but he didn't stop he walk towards me slowly I tried to back away but can't move like someone is trying to hold my legs.

When I look at it there are hands trying to cling to me.

I scream but can't because of the hands creeping in the back of me and covering my face, mouth, and nose.

I tried to struggle but it's in vain, and I felt him beside me.

I'm scared, I'm scared...help someone.. please.....!

"I will kill you for the second time.." he whispered in a sing-song way.

I can't breathe! Help! Help!

"Bye bye... See you in hell..."

"N..no.....NO!!!!!"

and I walk up in my nightmare drenched of sweat and my body is trembling with fear.

W-What the heck was that!

I got out of my bed and go downstairs I went to the fridge and get some water to calm my self, but when I will go to the counter I saw a shadow.

My heart stop and my fear came back.

"Hello, Liam.!" He smiled devilishly and rush towards me with the knife in his hand.

"No!!!" And again I got woken up by a nightmare.

I sat up and pinch my self to reassure that it's not another nightmare.

When I'm that it's not I look where my phone is.

When I saw it I grab it and search for my contacts to look for one person and that is Thunder.

I didn't think of anything and call him when he answered I feel relieved.

"Can y- you come here.." I said while still trembling with fear and my voice is shaking.

"Okay, I will be there immediately. Don't hang up and just talk to me. I will be there soon and don't be scared." I heard the concern in his tone.

"Uhmm~" I responded.

After a few minutes passed.

I heard a car Infront of our house, when I look at my window, I felt, even more, relaxed it's Thunder car.

I went downstairs and open the door for him.

When he got out of the car and saw me he run to me and hug me, of course, I hug him back.

"You are safe, Don't be scared I'm here now." I just nod while I'm in his embrace.

"Let's go inside and talk, you might catch a cold."

After that, we enter inside the house and have a talk.

_______________________________________
Did you like this chap comment, follow and vote.

Thank you!