I'm Sorry

Hi, remember me? No? Yeah I figured so. I know a bunch of you are very pissed at this not being an actual update, but I've come to inform you about something important and the future of this Minsung fic.

The truth is, I've been feeling really uninspired to write smut.
My favorite hentai site shut down so I've just lost motivation! Just kidding! Or am I????

Yeah, I'm kidding, I don't watch hentai. Just yaoi and shounen-ai ^-^ oh shit, and not to mention those BL dramas!

But in all seriousness, I just don't know what to write. Like orginally this is just a story for the side couple in my other fic, but I just don't know how to progress their relationship.

All they've been doing so far is literally screwing each other. I have an idea on what to do with this couple. Obliviously it goes from minsung just having lustful feelings for one another. As time passes on though, Minho will begin to feel other for Jisung that aren't just lust.

Like that's the route I want this ship to go. I just can't figure out how to get to that point.

In the meantime, I'm sorry to say this, but this story will be offically on hold, until I have an offical set plan for what I want to do with this story, and how I'm going to get there.

I don't know how long I'll take, but hopefully you'll still be here when this is up back and running again!

Farewell for now~