college

Sorry for not updating in forever I've had the worst writers block.

If y'all wouldn't mind I have a new story little blue boy. I am in love with it. If y'all could check it out it would mean a lot.
-----------

Bla bla bla bla bla bla. Stupid fickin teacher shut the fuck up. College is so fucking stupid.

I walked back to my dorm and turned on my shitty TV. My roomate tyler walked over and stood next to my bed.

"Did you get the notes in that class earlier?"

"No did you?"

"No but I'm going out to a party want to come?"

"Sure!"

I got on decent clothes and we left. When we got there Tyler left and I headed straight to the booze. After a few drinks I just walked around the party talking to some people.

After a minute I saw a hot guy and walked up to him. I was very drunk so I literally flung myself onto him.

He chuckled deeply and pulled me by my hand to a bedroom. I kissed him and I couldn't tell if the booze was him or me or both.

Through the kissing we pulled off our shirts and I started working on his pants. Never taking g my lips off his.

He tasted sweet. Like candy. I pulled his pants down and put my mouth on his dick. I started bobbing up and down as he put his hands in my hair.

He pulled me off and pushed me onto the bed. He pulled off the rest of my clothes harshly. He started jacking me off and I moaned a little.

He chuckled and stuck a finger into me. I made an involuntary noise in my throat as he started moving his finger in and out.

"M-more" I moaned.

He stuck in one more finger and soon after another. I was a moaning mess slowly falling apart underneath him.

He pulled his fingers out and I whined at the loss of pleasure. His fingers were soon replaced by something bigger. He pushed all the way in and I moaned loudly.

He moved very slow almost teasingly.

"Faster" I moaned.

He chuckled, "needy aren't we?" His voice was deep and that was hot.

He obliged and went faster. I didn't bother holding in my moans. After a change in angle he hit my g-spot and I moaned loudly.

I was close and could tell he was too. His movements were getting sloppier by the second. (420 words)

"I'm clo-se" I moaned out loud.

"Me too, baby boy." he groaned. (I hate myself)

After three more thrusts I came all over my stomach.

He came inside me after 6 thrusts and pulled out. We got dressed and I got his number and walked downstairs with a limp. I walked up to Tyler and he took one look at me and burst out laughing.

"We should go" He said to his friends. I limped all the way with Tyler asking questions and laughing.

---------
This isn't good but I tried and I'm tired

-Hayden 💘