The host

(unedited)

(3rd P.O.V.)

Mark was cleaning out his office and walked down the stairs with a box full of books. He heard a booming " I want a pet" and tried to run out the door but it wouldn't open.

He went to the window as well but it wouldn't open. Mark was an emotional wreck at the point when someone walked down the stairs.

He crawled into a corner and saw a guy walk up. The stranger had black hair and bandages over his eyes. Mark heard another voice boom but couldn't make out what it said.

Suddenly, he had a black collar in his hands. "come here pet. We can do this the nice way or the hard way. your choice, kitten" his words were sickly sweet.

I simply just backed further into the corner. "fine."

He said something else and I had the collar on. Well that's not weird at all.

He walked towards me with a leash but I refused. Another yell and I was sliding towards him. He clipped the leash and told me to stand up.

I very reluctantly stood next to him. It was really embarrassing and degrading.

I decided I would listen to him so I basically became a toy.

He brought me to my room and laid me on the bed. He started undressing me and I got uncomfortable.

He kissed my neck and sucked on it. I ran my hands threw his hair and he kissed my mouth.

I felt something prodding my hole. Then his finger pushed in. I hissed at the pain and he kissed away my tears.

After a while he added a second one and scissored them. I moaned and he took that as being ready I guess

He pulled his fingers out and I saw his smirk. He pushed into me slowly and I  screamed. He stopped and let me adjust and whispered little sweet nothings into my ear.

I nodded and he started moving. I kept letting out little mewls and moans.

"Mmmmm go f-faster."

He smirked, "ok baby boy."

He went a lot faster and he was pounding into me. I arched my back and screamed as I climaxed. He came soon after.

He pulled out and I was so tired I played on my side. I felt his arms wrap around my waist and he kissed my neck.

"You're mine." He growled softly.

----------
Honestly ship it much love- jackson