A Faded rainbow.

Beep beep beep bee- SLAM!

I hit the snooze button on my alarm clock and turned onto my back. Today was that day everyone hates. The first day back to school! Yay, what a wonderful time. I sat up and stretched my arms and back. My identical twin brother,  Oliver, sat up, already fully awake.  He got up and bounced around our room on his tip toes. "Gooooood morningggg Alice!" His Cherriy voice rang to me. "Moring ollie." I said, getting off my bed with a small huff. Oliver was already, and before I knew it, he was down stairs.  I slipped on my school uniform and walked down. "So, the fox is out of her nest ey?" Said the most annoying person.  "Donovan. "  I growled as I passed him. He tried to grab my ass as I walked by, but ollie slapped his hand. I dont even remember why ollie is fucking friends with that pervert. My mother was in the kitchen making breakfast. Her long red hair bounced with every move she made. The crucifix necklace glinting in the sun coming from the small window in front of her. My father was rereading his old leather bound book. His big blue eyes shifted up to me as a smile graced his tired face. "Good morning Alice. Did you dream of any mad haters inviting you for tea?" He asked letting a out chuckle. I couldn't help but smile at his bad joke. " Not this time, but I'll tell you when I have." I replied as I sat in the seat next to him. "So, did donavan say anything about that welcoming dance at school today?" My mother asked, setting out plates of food. "Um, no why?" I asked looking up at her. She smiled and patted my dad's shoulder. " oh? Well, he was going to take you to the dance." She said taking off her "bless this mess." Apron. " I dont want to go, let alone with him mommy.  He just wants to chance skirts. " I said with a slight frown. " but I will go, just not with him." She frowned but her smile came back almost immediately.  "Oh. Well that's okay dearie. " she replied.  She obviously did not believe me. She called to the two boys who where talking about their classes. Once they came into the kitchen and sat down, my mother bowed her head. "Let us pray." She said as she closed her eyes. I ignored her and just stared at my food. Once they were done I join  them with their "amen" and began eating.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

Sitting down into my seat near the window, I sighed and looked out it. There was a clear view of the track field. The girls track were there, I guess they were In a meeting or something. One of the girls had caught my eye. She was tall. Her hair was a beautiful chestnut brown, and her skin was a peachish pink. She was really cute, and I found myself abit flustered when she looked at me. Great, I guess now I'll be known as the creepy stalker.  After abit of time, I looked back over to see that they were running on the track now. That girl was running too. And man, she was fast. "Miss Elizabeth.  Miss Elizabeth,  please come up here and solve this equation. " the math teacher dully said. I sighed and stood, walking to the front of the class, I was tripped by one of the jocks in the front.  My face made contact with the cool tiles of the class floor. Laughing, a lot of it. Until i heard someone get up. They grabbed my arm gently and helped me up off of the floor. "Are you okay miss alice?" His voice was soft. I looked up, but he was abit blurry and i could taste iron filling my mouth slowly. "Oh golly! I'm taking her to the nurse mr. Jefferson. " and with that I was gently dragged to the nurse office.