the nurses office

was gently sat down in a small waiting chair as that guy left to go find the nurse. After a little while he came back with the nurse. "Thanks Kyle, you can head back to class." The nurses voice was abit gruff, and gravely. "Okay nurse Christopher,please, take good care of her." Kyle replied as he left. Mr. Christopher turned to me with almost bored expression. " So, how'd this happen?" He questioned as he took my hands away from my bleeding nose. "Tripped by some asshole in math class." I said as I looked at my now slightly bloody hands. Mr. Christopher scoffs and turns to get something." I bet it was Thomas Ford, wasn't it?" I asked not looking back at me as he grabbed a rag and got it damp. " guy with wavy brown hair, abit on the muscular side?" He turned to me placing the rag on my nose. "Yeah, him." I started abit coldly. "That little ars has been sending boys AND girls to my office for two years now. Little shits got a thing for hurting people. " he said growling just a bit. He placed my hand in the rag, turning to the sink he washed and dried his hands grumbling a bit as he wrote me a note. "I know your not hurt bad enough, but I'm sending ye home anyways. Ye do have a slight concu, so I say lay on the couch, or yer bed and watch TV till it goes away." He said handing the note to me. "Oh, o-okay mr. Christopher. " I stuttered. " Just call me Christopher last. I'm not the type from all the formalities. " at that I nodded and he let me leave. Walking twords my locker I bumped into that girl, the one that was outside for track. "Sorry." I mumbled as I tried slipping past her." Your the one that was looking at me during track. " she said gaining my full attention. "Ih, sorry about that. I want trying t ok staire at you." I said turning to face her. "I'm Kay Anderson. And you are.?" She asked with a smile, extending her hand for me to shake. I took it and smiled nervously. " I'm Alice Elizabeth..." she continued to smile at me as she turned to leave. "I'll see you around Alice. It was nice meeting you!" And with that, she was gone. I sigh er d and went to my locker and grabbed my things.It started training as I stepped out the front office door, walking home was going to be a pain in the ass.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤《¤《《¤¤¤¤¤

I'm just gonna say this. I love rain

Come at me bro

Lol please don't tho..