ғɪɴᴀʟ ʀᴇᴀsᴏɴ

dear kim taehyung,

the final reason why i have to break up with you is because we're simply not ready for each other.

we fell in love too early.

we confessed too early.

we grew up too early.

my love for you should've taken more time to flourish as you should've taken some time to find your true self. we both know this isn't who you really are and we both knew i was too much of a fool for you.

but now is the time to let go of each other and accept the facts that our love was never meant to be.

my heart aches as i write this, but it has to be said. all of this has to be said in order to move on and properly heal after all that we've been through together as both lovers and best friends.

we should become just friends, as i said before, without too many strings attached.

i'll still listen to you whenever you need someone to talk to whenever you need it. i'll still help you with your homework since you really hate anatomy while i love it. i'll still give you last minute study sessions before a major exam to give you a slightly higher chance of passing or coming close to it.

but, anything more than that will push my limits.

you're a good person, taehyung, but you lost the pieces of your past self from being broken so many times.

you're a poor soul like me that succumbed to the fear of being unloved when there's so many people who love the real you. i'm still in love with the real you, but i'm not willing to go through all of this again, yet i'll still care for you. your mom loves you despite how much you acted out and worried her. despite how irresponsible and stoned they are, your friends love you too because they wouldn't have became your friends when you were true to yourself if they never loved you too.

block out the person who claims to be your dad.

block out the people wanting you for selfish and devious reasons.

tune in to the people whispering into your ear how much they love you despite how much you break, and you'll come back together piece by piece.

it's not too late to be whole again.

this is goodbye to what we used to have to make something new. something real instead of fake or toxic. i'm willing to start over if you are. even if you don't agree with my words, with all of my letters, with all of our memories, i'll still go on my own because i'm willing to heal myself and become better. i want to be me again, so

do you want to break one last time, rearrange all of the misplaced pieces, in order to be whole again?

waiting for the last puzzle piece,

jeon jungkook.

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

k so i may or may not be emotional rn cuz even tho this was a short story, i feel really close to it. the reasons why is because i've been feeling emotionally drained and writing this story was therapeutic for me. the song i had on repeat (cuz emo kirby hours) really hit me and made writing a thousand times better for me. this is the first story where i already written the whole story and it makes me sad that its over now cuz damn did i love writing this.

i want to thank you all for coming on this journey with me of experiencing my first official angst story (i dont consider twitch as an angsty story like this). i love you all sm and im going to cry my heart out siskekek its great.

bye~ 💜💜