Chapter One: Midnight Texts And Movies

Circ was in sleep mode, his circuit board designed arms glowing a faint electric blue. He was an artificial, one that could blend but not entirely fit into society. He was a newer mark, only being out of the factory for a month. In that month he managed to break and still breaking the two main rules of the law.

Don't date humans and the same gender.

Suddenly his phone began to vibrate under his pillow, jolting him from his sleep. Circ rubbed his eyes as he sleepily retrieved the noisy device, looking at the bright screen.  He had a new text.

From: <3

Dad just fell asleep. Be there in ten. Keep the door unlocked.

Circ groaned, putting his phone on the nightstand and flopping back onto his bed. "Out of all the times he chooses to visit...." He muttered under his breath. Hauling himself out of the warmth of his bed, the artificial ran a hand through his electric blue hair and went to his front door, unlocking it. He then made his way to the bathroom, washing the sleep from his face.

He didn't get to change from his pajamas, for the front door opened softly and then shut, locking.

There stood Rev, his lips curved into a smirk. "Hey~" Circ rolled his eyes at Rev's cocky demeanor, walking over to him.

"You're lucky I love you enough to disturb my sleep you egotistical human..." Although he was glaring at the male, a smile was on his face as his arms wrapped around the other's neck.

"Yeah yeah yeah, I like to call it self confidence~" Rev's arms wrapped perfectly around Circ's waist, pulling him in and capturing Circ's lips with his own.

They let one another have their moment of bliss, Circ lacing his fingers into Rev's lime green hair while Rev rubbed his boyfriend's sides softly. Circ pulled away, his cheeks glowing a soft pink.

"Honestly your father is stupid for making the no dating humans and same gender a thing. Im going to kill him." Rev chuckled softly, kissing the top of Circ's head.

"I wouldn't stop you, that bastard is a player and needs to die." Circ glared at him for his language, making the limette laugh all over again. Circ rolled his eyes and headed to his room to watch some movies. Rev followed, pulling Circ into his lap once the movie was put in and playing.

The younger male blushed and snuggled into the older one, getting comfortable. About an hour into the movie Rev began to talk about his day and such.

Soon Circ was getting irritated...

"So I was wondering if-" He was soon shoosed by Circ, his lips covered with a soft hand. He smirked and licked it, earning a squeal and a playfully smack to his lips.

"Rev! I'm trying to enjoy a movie with you so could you please abandon your ego and shut up for like the next thirty minutes?!" Rev looked at him, a bit surprised.

"You look really cute when your mad." Although a blush was on his face he glared at him. He got up and stopped the movie.

"Go home Rev. I don't feel like watching a movie with you anymore. I want to sleep." Rev frowned and got up, pulling Circ to him.

"Don't be like that Circ, I'm sorry... I can make it up to you in cuddles..." He offered, feeling Circ smile softly against his chest. He smiled in turn, kissing the top of his head amd laying down in bed with him. The artificial snuggled into the human, enjoying the feel of the strong arms around him.

"Goodnight Circ, I love you~"

"Love you too Rev..." Soon he drifted off to sleep, a soft smile on his face.

Sadly, like every night Rev came over, he was gone in the morning. Circ woke up with a soft frown, sitting up and stretching.

Laws really sucked.