crush x reader (fluff)

You and your crush c/n decided you were going to hang out together and you both decided to go to a mine. While you were heading there c/n saw you looking at a huge pile of dirt. He knew you loved to do stunts. So he let you climb it without hesitation.

c/n prov

I saw y/n looking at a huge pile of rocks and it made me smile looking at how she wanted to climb it. "Y/n you can go climb it if you want I know you want to just be careful ok." she looked so excited and she asked if i wanted to help her. You were pretty strong so you agreed and she seemed pretty surprised that you agreed. When you got there it looked like a mountain you gulped but y/n climbed it like she was a dog or a wolf. You started to smirk at her climbing like a wild animal.

y/n prov

you saw him smirking so you just said "hey are you coming or am I doing this all on my own." Once I said that he started to climb up the hill almost caught up to me when I slipped and he caught me with his hand on my waist and put me to the side he looked like he was worried then you realized he was standing on a unsteady rock. So I held out my hand getting a good grip on c/n shoulder you pulled him towards you making you slip on some mud and lit go of his hand.

c/n prov

I stopped moving realizing I was on an unsteady rock and I felt her grab my shoulder with a strong grip and she pulled me out just in time before the rock went down the hill. I could y/n's hand slip off my shoulder and she slipped falling down in between two rocks and she could not stop underneath her was a 20 foot drop onto sharp rocks.

y/n prov

I could see me slipping in between two rocks and I saw a ton of sharp rocks under the cliff until I heard someone yell my name "Y/N!!" I opened my eyes to see c/n slide down to me and grab my hand and spread his legs stopping both of us from falling off the cliff. I shyly said thank you to c/n realizing our position we were in I was in between his legs my shoulder in his crotch him holding my hand.

c/n prov

I pulled her into my grasp spreading my legs stopping us from falling she said thank you and I helped her to a good spot to be safe and climb down. And I decided to show off and go in between the spot were we almost died and hold onto a rock to climb down you were afraid the rock would let go of the dirt and fall with you holding on to it but it didn't. when you went down y/n was in tears thanking you a lot. You just went and hugged her as tears soaked your shirt.

y/n prov  

I was in tears thinking c/n was going to die when he got down from were we almost died. When he got down I started to thank him a lot and he went up hugging me as my tears soaked his shirt you had a few bloody scratches and bruises but it didn't bother you at all. We walked home together in each others arms feeling protected from any sort of danger.

THE END!!!!!!

sorry for it being so short it was my first one so far. But i will take requests of you have them (this story is true but with different people.)