Crush x reader

Y/n = your name

C/n = crushes name

H/c = hair color

E/c = eye color

3rd person prov

You and your crush C/n were going to go to the beach to have some fun together. When you got there you smiled knowing it has been a while since you have been here especially with C/n. While you went to get your bathing suit on you noticed there was only one bathroom to use to change. C/n also noticed this and he said "you can use it i'll change in a bush or something ok no need to worry." You could feel your face heat up and asked if he was sure. He did not want to worry you so he said "it's fine Y/n really i can change somewhere else." As he turned around and started to walk away you blushed a darker red watching his ass sway with the way he was walking. You just shook your head getting out of your naughty thoughts out your mind and went into the bathroom to get changed. When you were done you got out you saw C/n off in the distance he looked like he was already in his swim trunks so you went over to the spot where he was. When you got close to the spot where he was you noticed he was in his boxers not his swim trunks. You began to blush 50 shades of red and immediately look away as he started to pull them down. But when you looked away you stepped on a twig and it broke making noise C/n noticed it was you once he turned around. He started to walk closer to you only in his boxers.

C/n prov

Y/n was watching me get changed? Well too late now she probably already knows i like her by now so might as well get things interesting for us. I start walking towards her and i think she heard me because he jumped a little. when i'm right behind her i pull her into a tight hug and i could feel my member pocking her butt i immediately notice she is blushing making me smirk as i start to put butterfly kisses down her neck finding her sweet spot Y/n moaned a little and i started to abuse that spot on her neck making her moan louder than last time. I start to smirk and stop to say "I love to hear you moan it turns me on y/n"

your prov

I turned around after he was done sucking on my neck and stared in to his e/c eyes they were so beautiful and calm. I could see a tiny color of pink on his cheeks as he started to lean in trying to kiss me i could tell he was uncomfortable you i helped him out by leaning in kissing him instead. He stared at me with wide eyes kissing back licking my bottom lip asking for an entrance and i gladly let him in as he pushed his tongue inside of my mouth not leaving any spot untouched by his wet muscle. We both broke away from the kiss for air as a trail of saliva connected our tongues c/n wrapped his hands into my h/c giving me a hug while telling me "i love you very much y/n."

3rd person prov

So you and c/n had the rest of the day to swim and play beach games but little did you know c/n had something planed for you later at the hotel you both were staying at. *wink wink nudge nudge*

Authors note

i'm so sorry this was short i will try to make a new one soon and i hope you enjoyed it and have a good day or night and i'll see you next time.