Chapter 6:Private

"O-Oh ok"

Jungkook pulled away from the hug and wiped his tears away.

"Can you go now?"

"0h yeah sure,but don't you want some band-aids for your cuts?"

"No,now leave..."

"Ok..."

I got up and left Jungkook's room.

[A few minutes later]

We were ready to go to school,But I didn't see Jungkook downstairs yet.I headed upstairs to see if he was ready.

"Hey Jungkook you ready yet?"

"Uh yeah almost..."

"Ok come downstairs when your do-"

Jungkook opened his door with no shirt on.

"What's wrong,and why is your face so red?"he said

I felt my face and it was burning up,also...JUNGKOOK HAS ABS OH MY GOD.

"JUNGKOOK GO PUT A SHIRT ONNNNN"
I yelled as I ran away.

Namjoon's POV

I heard Y/n scream so I went up to check what was going on.

When I reached the top of the stairs I felt something bump into my chest.

"Y/n?"

"Yes?!"

Her face looked red like she was embarrassed or something.

"Are you ok?"

"Oh yeah I'm fine but next time can one of you guys check on Jungkook he had no shirt on when he opened the doors and-"

"Don't worry I'll get Taehyung to do it next time"

"Thanks" she smiled warmly

Why is she so cute when she smiles it always makes my heart go fast.Its like she has magic powers to make boys fall for her.What am I even saying anymore?!

Y/n stood up and headed downstairs and I went with her.A few minutes later Jungkook was ready and we headed out to school.

Y/n's POV

On our way to school I was wondering how Jungkook found out his girlfriend cheated on him. Maybe he saw a picture online or did one of the others tell him.I was afraid of asking because I didn't want him to start crying.

While I was walking something caught my eye.It was beautiful...
It was the lake again.
It looked beautiful with the sun shining down on the water with ducks floating around with the cherry blossoms surrounding the lake.

Maybe I should bring the boys here tomorrow for lunch.

[At school]

When we arrived to school we all ran to our class as fast as we could. Since Jungkook,Taehyung,and I were in the same class we all ran together.

When we got to class I slide the door open to reveal my whole class and teacher looking at us

"And where have you guys been" the teacher said

"W-We over slept"

"We will talk about this at the end of class now go take your seats"

"Yes sir" we all said

I sat down in my seat and looked out the window not paying attention.I noticed that his window had a perfect view of the lake.