𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬.

MIND GAMES
000. the introduction

' it's not my fault he look good without a t-shirt '

good without a t-shirt '

━       DELLA RHODES  a normal girl who livid under her older brothers roof, as she stayed and watched his dog Pan an family dog that was brought for James as he was accepted into the marines, which would make him unable to care for the dog or his sister for the matter of being, so why not move them both into on house that wasn't that far from his best friends house.

    Which held the one and only playboy Tony Stark, the wild child of the all great inventor Howard Stark and his lovely wife Maria Stark. with the helping hand of Jarvis, a long term butler and friend of not only Howard stark but Margaret 'Peggy' Carter, who loved Della like her own child.

     As the time grow with James, being back and forth with the marines, Tony and Della grow close. Way to close for her oh dear aunt Peggy would like to say, but what could she do to stop young and dumb love. She saw the love that her and Steve could never have, she wasn't going to take the happiness from her god-son and the girl she looked at to be her own daughter.

     Even if this young love was doomed from the start, with Tony's playboy history and drug use. They would never last, words they heard on the daily basis from the news and people they considered friends. they were nothing but a young love tragedy. nothing more.

THE CAST OF MIND GAMES

YOUNG! LISA BONET AS
DELLA RHODES !

( THE INNOCENT LITTLE SISTER
ALSO KNOWN AS SEX ON LEGS ! )

( THE INNOCENT LITTLE SISTER ALSO KNOWN AS SEX ON LEGS ! )

YOUNG! ROBERT DOWNEY JR.  AS
TONY STAKR !

( THE PLAYBOY ALSO KNOWN
AS LOVESTRUCK LOSER ! )

( THE PLAYBOY ALSO KNOWN AS LOVESTRUCK LOSER ! )

◤ DISCLAIMERS !

i don't own tony stark, nor
any of the things that has to do with
marvel , also don't tell me when to update
cause let's be honest, I get lazy and
have work & shitty ass school with
my fucked up grades.

◤ DATE AND EDITED ◢

STARTED: JUNE 4, 2019
EDITED....
FINISHED.....