fifteen || late night adventure

chaeyoung couldn't help but toss and turn. she couldn't sleep after knowing that yoongi liked somebody else. she looked at the clock that says 2:00 am and groaned in frustration. she had been tossing and turning for an hour and a half now.

suddenly her phone lit up. she squinted her eyes as she read what was on. she swore she stopped breathing as she read her phone.

three new messages from: min yoongi oppa ♥

hey
are you asleep?
that probably sounds stupid its 2 am sorry

hey

oh? you're still awake?

i couldn't sleep :/

me too
accompany me?

huh? where?

just here downstairs

uh sure
ill be down in a min.

ill wait for you :)

she stood up and silently walked towards the door. she glanced at her roommate, mina, who was sleeping soundly at her bed oblivious to the noise. she opened the door and got out.

chae walked down the stairs and into the living room where she saw yoongi sitting on the couch on his phone. he looked up as she sat by him and whispered a hey.

"do you trust me?" yoongi asked her suddenly. she nodded a little bit confused as to why he was asking.

he smirked at her and said "then stay quiet and follow me" he intertwined their hands and pulled her along. he grabbed the keys from the coffee table and ran outside the house, pulling her. they were laughing as they took of their shoes and walked on the sand, hand in hand.

"this is nice" chae said, looking around her surroundings. the ocean's waves were calming, the night sky had a little stars but the moon was shining so bright. there was no one there but the two of them.

they stopped and sat down near the shore but far enough so their clothes would not get wet. there was only silence as they stared at each other. as she smiled at him, she said, "oppa, can you sing me a song?" while doing aegyo. yoongi then opened his mouth.

"geu bojogaen illegal
andwae wiheomhae oh yes
so I call you illegirl
jonjae jachega beomjoe"

chae grinned as yoongi whisper-sung the song. she realized that it fitted her well. she closed her eyes as his soothing voice was the only thing she could hear.

"cheonsaga namgin silsuyeossna
animyeon jinhan kiseuyeossna
geu bojogaen illegal
but I want it anyway anyway anyway"

yoongi smiled as he looked at her. it was the first song that popped to mind as he stared at her. her dimples were really illegal, it was the cutest thing ever. he kept humming the song to her as she laid her head on his lap. they stayed like that for who knows how long.

"oh oppa look! its the sunrise already!" chae exclaimed. yoongi opened his eyes and looked at the bright orange light in front of him.

"wahh daebak, its really beautiful" he said. chae could only nod in agreement.

"come on, we still have to sleep." yoongi stood up and helped her up as well. they walked back to the house silently. they didn't get to go back to their rooms as both of them crashed on the sofa as soon as their butts hit the soft cushion.

•••

bangtan x teudeungie
jinnie, yoongi, hobi, joonie, jiminie, taehyungie, kookie, nayeonie, jeongyeonie, momoring, sanashi, jihyoshi, minari, dahyunie, chaeyoungie chewy

jiminie
wahh i woke up later than yoongi hyung?
its a miracle he's not here in our room

jinnie
eh? he's not here in the dining room tho

nayeonie
only jin oppa, me, namjoon oppa, tzuyu, jihyo and dahyun are here.

minari
jinjja? where's chae?

jiminie
she's not there as well?

minari
anniya

jihyoshi
OMG
look who i found in the living room

jihyoshiOMGlook who i found in the living room

jiminie
WAH JINJJA?
SO CUUUTEEE

momoring
i was about to complain that you're so noisy
but i saw the pic and UWU

nayeonie
how did they even end up there?

jihyoshi
idk but they're so cute aww

chewy
i think they went outside last night because i heard the door open before i woke up

jeongyeonie
y'all think they went on another date?

nayeonie
omg maybe they did 😍
they're really so cute together

jihyoshi
i know
omg nayeon unnie
we're like the presidents of the chaegi club

jiminie
*ehem*

minari
i think jimin oppa wants to be the president too 😂

nayeonie
ok fine

jiminie
:)

joonie
all of you come to the dining room now before jin hyung ends up eating everyone's breakfast

momoring
NOOO NOT THE BREAKFAST!!

seen by everyone except yoongi and chaeyoungie

•••

i wonder when will they ever know about each other's feelings? hehehe ;)

-J