twenty three || as long as you're here

14 missed calls
63 unread messages

•••

min yoongi oppa ♥

chae
baby
please
are you okay?
you can talk to me you know
please be okay
i love you

im fine oppa
don't worry about me

no.
you cant stop me from worrying about you
i know it hurts
can you call me back please
i want to hear your voice

min yoongi oppa ♥ is calling
accept ✔ || decline

("chae finally, how are you? please open the door for your unnies")

"o-oppa, i cant l-let them s-see me like t-this"

("ani ani why are you crying, don't cry jebal")

"its just t-that i know how much you love army and i-im afraid you'll b-believe everything they'll say about m-me"

("chae, i know you. i won't ever believe a single bad thing being said about you.")

"t-they think im n-not good e-enough for you oppa, it hurts"

("please dont believe them. they don't get to say who i should love and who is good for me, and i say that it's you i want okay?")

("please stop crying, it hurts me when you cry")

"i-ill try"

("okay, im coming there as soon as we finish here arasso? let your members take care of you while im gone jebal")

"okay o-oppa"

("we're going to be okay. i love you chae.")

"thank you oppa, i l-love you too"

*call ended*
00:06:34

•••

chaeyoung had fell asleep after some time. she unlocked her door after calling yoongi. mina and jihyo immediately hugged her as soon as it was opened. all her members decided to give her some time after talking with her, checking up on her once in a while.

"she fell asleep while waiting" chaeyoung faintly heard someone say. she was supposed to go back to sleep when she felt her bed dip beside her.

"chae baby, im here" she heard yoongi's voice and instantly sat up and hugged him. she heard him chuckle before hugging her back.

"you really are a baby" chae just looked at him and pouted. yoongi lied down on the bed and motioned for her to lie down next to him.

"come on go back to sleep, it must be tiring to cry." yoongi let chae rest her head on his chest as they lie down together.

"will you still be here when i wake up?" she innocently ask him as she yawns and gets comfortable.

"i won't leave you, okay?"

"as long as you're here ill be okay" she faintly mumbled as she drifted off to sleep.

yoongi faintly smiled as he stared at her sleeping figure. he knew how fragile she was and he wouldn't dare let anyone hurt her again. he kissed her forehead as he made a promise that he'll protect her no matter what then slowly drifted off to sleep while holding her in his arms.

 he kissed her forehead as he made a promise that he'll protect her no matter what then slowly drifted off to sleep while holding her in his arms