12

after school, 5:30pm

" So, this is how you do this math equation. " Momo explained.

Dahyun looked at the questions and smiled widely while turning to look at Momo.

" I understand now, thank you so much! "

Both of them were at the study table near the entrance of the school.

Most of the students and teachers have already left the school, only some students are left inside, studying or not wanting to go home.

" Thank you so much for tutoring me! I'll definitely be able to ace that math quiz that's coming up now. " Dahyun snapped her fingers and Momo chuckled.

" I feel kinda bad that you had to stay so long just to teach me.. From your expression just now I'd know you had to leave for something important... "

" Nah, it's fine. It's just some chores and errands i have to do. I can do them tomorrow instead. Helping you ace your exams are more important. "

Momo said, while writing down something on her English homework.

Dahyun smiled softly, her heart warming up.

She's so nice... Dahyun thought to herself.

" Do you have any more questions to ask? " Momo asked.

Dahyun shook her head. " I think I'm okay. Thanks for the help. "

" No probs. If you need help just drop me a text. Do you have my number? "

Dahyun shook her head again and passed Momo her phone for her to put her phone number in.

Momo finished typing and passed the phone back.

The girls started packing up their things and they walked over to their lockers to get their things.

" Hi. " They greeted Jisoo and Jennie when they walked past them.

" Great study session today. " Momo smiled while both girls walked outside of the school entrance.

Dahyun nodded and smiled. Dahyun headed for her car and Momo walked the other direction.

" Hey, do you need a ride home? " Dahyun asked and Momo stopped in her tracks.

She spun around and shook her hand.

" No, no.. it's fine.. "

" I see Mina driving you to school everyday. You must live quite far. "

" Well, it's a 20 minutes walk home.. "

" Come, I'll give you a ride. It's going to getting dark soon. " Dahyun offered.

" Okay, thank you. " Momo got into the passenger seat while Dahyun got into the driver seat.

Dahyun turned on her radio and What Is Love? was playing. Momo gave Dahyun her address and she drove off the school ground.

" I wanna know know know know, What Is Love? " Momo hummed.

Dahyun chuckled.

" Just sing the song, Momo. I'll sing it with you, how about that? "

Momo blushed since she was feeling embarrassed but she nodded.

cue to " What is Love? " part in the second verse.

" I wanna know know know know, what is love? "

Momo started singing and Dahyun joined in.

Momo has a beautiful voice...Dahyun thought to herself.