(Hi guys! This is my first book in the [Maybe] Series! Enjoy)
(Everyone is about 11, Alex is 11.)

Alex's POV

  Mommy walked in the door. "Mommy!" I shouted and hugged her. She was in a crop-top and booty shorts. Is that work appropriate? Just then Dad came in. " You did it again?! " He yelled. What did she do? I said, "Mommy, what happe-" "None of your business, Alexander!" Dad yelled and shoved me aside. " If this happens again, I'm leaving you.. you whore! " He yelled and went to his bedroom. "Mom, what's a whore?" I asked. Mom gasped. " It's a bad word, it means something mean! Don't ever say that! " She said. I was still confused, but it was bedtime. I went to bed. I heard them arguing.. It always happens. Goodnight!

Mom's POV

I went upstairs to my bedroom and sat in the bed with my husband. "Get out of the bed." He said. I was confused! I know I just cheated on him, and he called me a whore. But come on, it was a quickie. "NOW!" He yelled. " Why can't I sleep with you?! " I asked. "Because you apparently love other men, more than the one that brought you Alexander!" He yelled. I felt bad there. I went to the couch and slept.

Morning, still Mom's POV

It was time for work.. 9 AM. I went into the bathroom to get changed. Yoga pants and a crop-top, perfect! And cute, too. I got in my Honda and drove to work. It was a normal work day, in my office. Typing on computers. Then my co-worker came in. His computer was right next to mine. He kept looking at me. After 9 hours, at 5, FINALLY, work ended.

After work

I was getting in my car when that guy came over to me. "Hey, I need a ride home." He said. So I gave him one. He gave me directions. When we got there he invited me in, so I went. I sat on him couch, the end away from him. "You look nice." He said, and scooted right by me. " Uh, thanks.. " I said. He put his hand on my thigh. "Wanna go.. see my room?" He asked. I took the hint. I wanted to say no, but I couldn't resist. I went.

Alex's POV

I was sitting on the floor playing with my toys. Then mom came in, her makeup smeared. She was talking to dad. "YOU WHAT?! YOU COULDN'T RESIST ONE MORE DAY WITHOUT--" Dad started, but Mom slapped him and glanced at me. They started whispering, then dad left. Mom forgot it was my birthday, I'm 12.. Oh well.

2 Months later

Me and mom had the flu. It was horrible! Mom took us to the doctor. He gave us medicine. There was only 1 bottle, they didn't make hers yet. We went home to wait that week for hers. At night we slept in the same bed (Mother and Son, dont get perverted). When I woke up, she was still asleep. At noon, she still hadn't gotten up. I was starving. At 8:00 PM she was sleeping. I couldn't hear her snoring. She ALWAYS snores. I felt her pulse. THERE WAS NOTHING! I started crying and panicking! "MOM!! WAKE UP! MOM! PLEASE!!" I yelled. It was no use, I called 911. They took her to her grave. they didn't even let me see her funeral. I was put into an orphanage immediately. Well, some kids came for an orphanage, some for daycare. When I got there, I avoided anyone. I heard some of the people who made it talking. They were saying how some 'Aaron Burr' had amazing grades in his homeschool. He sounds smart, I should meet him! He'll help me around.