(If you didn't notice, each chapter is about like each song. It won't always be like that tho, LAMS might-- nothing) ;)

Aaron's POV

Wow, As me and some random kids walked to the store, I noticed all the rich people in town. Most of them. All they do is yell at poor people! Hmph. I saw this one family that caught my eye. The Schuylers! Philip Schuyler is there father, he is LOADED. There's Angelica, who is the oldest. She is the leader of the sisters. Everyone is in love with her. Elizabeth, or Eliza Schuyler. She is the middle one. She's the leader when Angie is bad.. which is often. Well that's the sisters.. oh wait, And Peggy. She's... Peggy.

Angie's POV

I looked at the streets with disgust.

How COULD the rich treat the poor like this??

It was horrible..

I will take a stand..
Someday.

Next year, Happy Birthday Laf-Baguette!

Laf's POV

Everyone walked in for my party. They were all there! Alex, Herc, John, Angie, Eliza, Peggy. Aaron was 'busy'. We ate cake, then it was presents time! The girls all got me a baguette. Herc got me a guide to English. That idiot, how dare he disrespect Marie-Joseph Paul Yves Roch Gilbert du Motier Marquis de Lafayette! Alex got me a translator. My God, do they think I'm dumb? Ha! John forgot my gift. Hmph! I got them gifts, although it was my birthday. I got them all phones! "OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG" Was everyone's reaction. Aaron didn't come, so I took his. Everyone set up a phone number. Then theey made a username. I added them all in a groupchat.

[LafBaguette added hamLikesham to the chat.]
[LafBaguette added gayTurtle to the chat.]
[LafBaguette added HORSEFUCKER to the chat.]
[LafBaguette added richgurl to the chat.]
[LafBaguette added richgorl to the chat.]
[LafBaguette added anDPEGGY to the chat.]
[LafBaguette named the chat Baguette Team 🐤🐤]

LafBaguette: who is who?

hamLikesham: Alex

gayTurtle: John >.< like my name?

HORSEFUCKER: Herc. and yes john how beautiful.

richgurl: angelicaaaaaaaaaa

richgorl: ELIZAAAA

anDPEGGY: aNd pEgGy.. PEGGYYYYYYYY

LafBaguette: who sent down a nuke.

richgurl: ELIZA DID IT

richgorl: ANGIE!

HORSEFUCKER: WHY THE FUCK ARE WE TEXTING, LETS CELEBRATE LAF'S BiRTHDAY!

hamLikesham: STOP CUSSING YOU'RE 12.

gayTurtle: OH MY GOD HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAF. THIS IS YOUR GIFT FROM US, US SCREAMING AT EACH OTHER.