Cameron

I'm so happy with where my life has gone. My fans are absolutely amazing! They support me through thick and thin and they don't judge me on the bad in my life. They understand what I want, what I need and how to keep me grounded and remember where I came from. I love them to the moon and back a thousand times. My mom Gina is the most beautiful women in the world. So is my sister Sierra. I love them so much. Interesting fact, I'm both sporty and funny and that's why I have so many close friends, which I'm lucky to have. There's Nash. He's my bestfriend, a lot of people like to ship us as Cash and I have nothing wrong with it. Nash is one of the most lively people I know, and I don't know what I would do without him.Hayes is a little mini version of Nash. Hayes can get a little hot headed sometimes but us boys can keep him grounded as a family. Matt is probably one of the most outgoing. Matts always taking that extra leap of faith, he loves all our fans and does everything and anything possible for them. Taylor is definitely someone else. In front of fans, paparazzi and security he's a cocky horny teenager, but when he's alone or with the boys he's a whole new person. Sweet, kind, and selfless. Carter can't go anywhere without some headphones, his phone, and some wifi. Jack and Jack, brothers at heart and at mind. Both kind and selfless. Both very sexual at mind as well. Aaron is so sweet and innocent, he could rob a bank and get away with it by showing off his big eyes and warm smile. Finally there's Shawn. So successful, so innocent, and full of incredible talent. I love my life, my family, and my friends. I wouldn't change a thing about it.

___________________________

So now you know where Cameron stands in life. Strong and tall. The next chapter will be the beginning of both of their lives and you will see how these two opposite attract.

-Haleeey_G