School of The Living Dead

"Double science in a morning...HELP!" Lil texted her friend and half-sister, Mari. Lil waited five minutes and sighed, she knew Mari must of gotten her phone took off her again, Lil entered her classroom with a sigh, she knew she had to go in it alone.

'Crude oil is a mixture of compounds called hydrocarbons. Many useful materials can be produced from crude oil. It can be separated into different fractions using fractional distillation, and some of these can be used as fuels.' Finally Lil finished her exam paper, she looked at the clock on the wall and breathed a sigh of relief, there was only 10 minutes left of the exam and then they could go to break. Only two weeks left to go, then Lil can relax and not have to do school work or more exams...thank god.

Welcome to West Side high, the school of hell, were all the kids want to hit you and the teachers want to do is give you detentions for nothing at all. Luckily for Lil, she was friends with Mari who was not afraid to beat any one up and every high school knew about her because they either got beat up by her or ... well just that actually, but you're safe if you don't piss her off.

Finally the bell rang and Lil jumped out of her seat and ran to the common room where Garret, Gabbi, Cassi and Seth waited for her. As Lil walked through the doors her phone buzzed and she saw that Mari had texted her "Hey Lil, I kinda murdered my Media teach." for a second she was dumbfounded and she was sure that she looked like a fish for a minute and Lil finally texted back  "You've lost it Ri. -_-" What's happened?" asked Cassi and she replied, "It's Mari...she just said that she just killed her teacher." "Okayyyyy" they all said in unison.

Lil looked at all her friends as they talked and she noticed Gabbi looking a bit paler than usual "Hey Gabbi you okay?" Asked Seth and Gabbi replied, "Yeah I'm fine, I'm still recovering from that flu what I had last week" They all looked at Gabbi in disbelief, who was still definitely ill or something.

"Are you sure you're good...you don't look so hot." Seth stated voicing all of the groups thoughts.

Suddenly Gabbi dropped to the floor coughing and spitting out blood and Cassi, being the kind hearted girl she was, she dropped to the floor beside her to help her. Meanwhile Lil, Seth and Garret stopped frozen on the spot not knowing what to do and then Gabbi stopped... "Are you alright?" Cassi asked Gabbi as she slowly climbed up to her feet with Cassi's help.

Gabbi swayed on her feet while she leaned into Cassi's shoulder for support. Suddenly Cassi let out an agonizing scream as a spray of blood covered us all so we looked over to Cassi; Gabbi was chewing on Cassi's shoulder. Lil looked around the common room for some sort of weapon and saw a pair of sharp scissors on the table across the room. She knocked over several chairs and jumped over a table to get the scissors and as she turned around, Gabbi was in her face. Lil grabbed Gabbi's shoulders and struggled with her, so she wouldn't get bitten, Lil had her back on top of the table and reached behind her with her free hand grabbing the scissor's and stabbed the scissor's straight through her dead friend's head; as Lil was walking back to her remaining friends, she saw her friend Cassi slowly getting up and rushed over to her. She stamped her foot down on the back of her head and blood and brain matter spilled everywhere, making her friends look at her in shock as they have never before seen her so violent. Lilith was a the passive aggressive type, while her sister Mariana was just out right violent whenever she wanted or needed to be.

"Guys is it me or does this whole situation look a bit like a zombie apocalypse?" Lil stared at the gory scene before her, while Garret and Seth nodded in agreement. "Do you think that's why Mari killed her teacher?" Garret wondered and Lil nodded in answer while Seth seemed a tad bit distressed which was understandable, but Lil knew there was more of a reason behind it so turned her attention to him. "Err...guys I think the whole school's gone zombie." Seth squeaked nervously so both Lil and Garret followed the direction Seth was pointing in; a mass of people were staggering near them to a group of screaming teens, making them all inwardly grimace as they saw the looks of hope on their faces wishing for Lil and her friends to save them before they were eaten by the walking dead. "Don't look at them." Lilith sighed feeling guilty and sick before she started running down the corridor with her friends.