F*** T.V. and Morning Wood.

When we were all downstairs I had them follow me to my living room. Everybody was there except Matt. I looked to my right and saw Matt stuffing his face with a poptart and gatorade.

"Make yourself at home." I said sarcastically to Matt. He smiled goofy and some crumbs of the poptart fell out. "You guys want anything to eat or drink?"

I left for the kitchen to get the snacks they wanted. I handed them their items and got the remote.

"Sit next to me!" Nash whined as I sat next to Carter and Shawn. I rolled my eyes and squished between Nash and Cam. I turned on the tv and started browsing through the channels. I put on Skin Wars.

"Damn look at the size of her tits!" Cam yelled. He looked to his right at Matt then to his left at me. His smiled turned into a smirk as he looked at my chest. "Sorry Ariana, I shouldn't have said that."

I rolled my eyes and I got up. "I'm gonna change into comfy clothes." They nodded and I ran upstairs to my room. I made sure I locked my door.

With what happened today I'm not taking any chances.

I changed into my boy shorts underwear, a California throw over sweater that went to my knees, and my slippers. I put my hair in a messy bun and heard my door knob jiggle. I walked over and unlocked it.

"Come in." I yelled and I went on I instagram. I leaned against my headboard looking up and seeing it was Cam. "What's up?"

Cam sat next to me and rested his hand on my thigh. I raised an eyebrow but shrugged it off. I felt it go higher and he asked,"Are you nervous?"

Oh we're playing that game. I turned off my phone and placed it next to me crossing my arms. "No." I said with confidence.

He raised it higher. "Are you nervous?"

"No."

Cams hand was now so close to my crotch, she wanted him but he's just a friend and this is a game. {A/N: Yes I meant she. ;)} All of my confidence I had earlier had drained. I looked at my door and saw it was locked and closed.

He looked way stronger than me, and he could do whatever he wanted without the guys knowing downstairs.

His hand moved onto my crotch and my jaw dropped slightly as he put pressure. He leaned in whispering,"Are you nervous now?" in my ear sending chills down my spine.

I didn't want this to go any further that it already was so I said,"Yes." He puckered his lips his lips inches from mine and began rubbing me-you know where-. I bit my lip from the moan wanting to leave but I said, "Okay! I'm gonna go downstairs, and if you want you can join." I ran down the stairs and walked into the living room. The whole couch was covered with all the guys sprawled out.

"Can you move your feet?" I asked Nash.

He was laying on the long piece and responded with,"Nope sorry."

"This is my house." I said putting a hand on my hip.

"Do you pay the bills?" Nash asked cockily.

I didn't want to sit on the tile floor.

"Come sit on my lap." Matt offered holding his arms out. I sat down and I looked at Nash and he had pure jealousy written all over his face. I stuck my tongue at him and snuggled into Matt's chest. I felt his hand graze my ass but it went to my hip.

He kissed my forehead and I smiled. I looked up at him and he smiled back. I looked at his perfect lips-stop. I layed my head back down and I saw the channel change to one of those xxx channels.