F*** the feels

I just got done giving Matt a wank, and I barely know the guy. He was rubbing my clit in circles staring me in the eyes.

"M-Matt." I moaned. He kept going his eyes full of lust. "Matt stop!" I pushed him off of me and ran to my bathroom locking it. I heard knocking on the door.

"Ariana, I'm sorry. We don't have to finish." Matt said into the door.

"I just feel like a slut. I just met you yesterday, and here we are doing... this!" I ran my hands through my hair and got off the toilet. I unlocked the door and walked past him.

"You do realize you are in a bra and underwear." Matt said leaning against my door frame looking me up and down as I pulled a pair of shorts out of my dresser.

"Okay and... it's like walking around in your bathing suit." I said but I started feeling uncomfortable when I saw his boxers poking again. "I'm gonna get changed so can you go check on the guys?"

"Sure." Matt muttered still staring at me. I walked to the door and closed it slowly as he moved away. "Ariana."

"What?"

"I need my clothes, unless you want me to go talk to the guys in my underwear." Matt said cockily.

"Sorry I forgot." I mumbled and handed him his clothes. I closed the door once again and got changed into jean shorts and a white tank top. I did my morning routine and went downstairs.

I walked into the kitchen and saw Nash, Shawn, Galinsky, Cam, and Taylor standing in their boxers. They turned to face me and I nearly fainted, but I quickly sat on a bar stool. As if on que they all flexed and smirked. The feels!

"So, um, guys why don't you have your c-clothes on?" I said trying not to stutter but failed.

"These are basically our pajamas." Cam examined then he raised his eyebrows, "What's yours?"

"It consist of clothes. Are you guys hungry?" I asked still staring at them.

"You have no idea." Galinsky said leaning over the island and licking his lips. THE FEELS!

"I can make breakfast or do you guys just want cereal?" I asked reluctantly peeling my eyes away from their perfect bodies.

"I think cereal will be fine, right?" Shawn said looking at all the guys. He sure us sweet but he's probably a freak. Why am I thinking like this!

"Okay." I got up getting the bowls, cereal, milk, and spoons. "Here you guys go. Shawn, Galinsky, and Johnson sat in the bar stools, and the rest of the guys sat on the couch. I sat next to Cam at the arm of the couch.

"Hey I need to talk to you Ariana." Shawn said putting his bowl in the sink.

"Right now?" I asked. Shawn nodded and I got up following him to the guest bedroom. I walked in as I heard the door shut and a click. I turned around, but as soon as I did Shawn grabbed my wrists in one of his hands and pushed me to the wall pinning my hands above me. Our faces were centimeters apart and I could feel his other breath fanning me.

Shawn was looking down at my lips then slowly leaned in kissing me passionately. Not like when Matt was kissing me,  this was better. I actually kissed back and I felt his hands roaming my body. Shawns hand was rested on my ass and he gave it a squeeze causing me to open my mouth.

Shawn took the opportunity and shoved his tongue down my throat. Like his tongue was that long....lol. I pushed Shawns chest unlocking our lips.

Trying to take in breaths I said,"Shawn...you needed...to tell me something."

"Yeah. I'm ready to lose my virginity."

I honestly was baffled at his confession. "Shawn I'm a virgin too, but I'm not going up to somebody saying 'I'm ready to lose my virginity."

He looked hurt but went away as soon as it appeared. "I just feel like I can trust you with mine."

"But I'm not ready to lose mine. Not like this."

"I understand. Let's just pretend this never happened."

I nodded my head and walked out of the door with Shawn at my side. The guys were slouching on the couch and flexed as soon as I walked in.

I sat between Cam and Nash as they were arguing.

"What's up?" I said as I meant to hit their thighs for some reason but hit their dicks. They moaned and I giggled. "Sorry I didn't mean to do that."

"Do it again." Cam grunted making everybody look at him weird. Cam snapped out of it and his face flushed with embarrassment.

"Well guys, I'm sorry but I think it's time for you guys to go. I have a lot of things to do before school starts."

"Okay. Let's go to my place!" Nash yelled getting up and stretching. They agreed grabbing their belongings and I waited for them at my front door. I gave hugs to them and kissed them on the cheek.

Matt was last and I smiled even bigger. I pulled him into a hug and he nuzzled his face in the crook of my neck. He licked my neck making my breath hitch. "We're gonna finish what we started." He pulled away and smirked.

I pulled him down to me by cupping his face and grazing my lips in his. I licked his bottom lip then took it between my teeth. He let out a deep moan making me release his lip.

"Oh, we definitely are." Matt winked then left.

I ran to my room and layed on my bed. I just wanted some alone time. It's so fucking hot! I tried figuring out how to work the thermostat, but it just turned off. Fuck!

I went to my room and stripped down to my boy boxers underwear and a sports bra. I jogged downstairs to my livingroom. I put on Pandora through my stereo system. I grabbed a water bottle and turned around bumping into someone's chest.

I screamed and felt a hand clamp over my mouth and the other one go to my waist.

♥Who do you thing it is?

    A.) MATT

    B.) CAM

    C.) MAX

    D.) SHAWN

Here you go! If you got offended by this chapter title it doesn't mean anything other than her getting the feels and turning them down. It will get better sex scenes will be coming soon so add this to your library. A * will be in the title when there is sex. ;) I hope you enjoyed. Please feel free to give me suggestions. Loves♥