F*** uniforms

I was laying on my bed when I heard a knock on my door. I picked my head up to see who it was. It was just Shawn.

"Hey." Shawn said waving. I smiled and greeted him. "Ariana are you okay?"

I looked at him and gave him a smile. "Of course."

Shawn simply nodded his head. He looked at the ground then back to me as I got up. I went to my closet to find some clothes for today. I grabbed a pair of shorts with a random tank top.

"So Ariana you ready for school tomorrow?" Shawn asked as I was walking back to him.

I layed the clothes out on my bed, then looked at Shawn.

He blushed then turned around. I undressed then dressed as I replied,"Sort of. I mean who likes this place so called 'school'. They only put us in there because if we weren't there we'd bring havoc and chaos to the world." I tapped his shoulder and he turned around. He just laughed at my remark making me smile.

I went to my bathroom and began brushing my hair. "Oh! I wonder what I'm going to wear tomorrow! Ugh I can't wait!"

"Um sorry to break it to ya, but you don't get to choose what you wear to school." Shawn said. I walked out of the bathroom and put my hair in a ponytail.

"What do you mean? If somebody comes and picks the outfits for us, then that would make my life easier." I sat down next to him.

Shawn chuckled and shook his head. "No Ariana, we wear uniforms."

My jaw dropped at what he said. Sure I may have been to many schools, but never one where we had to wear uniforms. "We have to wear what! Oh my god. I think I'm gonna puke." I fake gagged and he laughed at me again. "You wanna know something?" I asked.

"What?"

"You're cute." I said. "You make me wanna cradle you in my arms and sing sweet lullabys to you while you fall asleep." I smiled and he smiled back.

"Thank you. By the way that was totally random."

"Anytime. Let's go downstairs with the guys." Shawn nodded his head in agreement and he trailed behind me out of my room and down the stairs. We walked into my living room seeing some of the guys talking.

"Good morning everyone." I said. I plopped on the recliner and reclined.

"Good morning to you too." Taylor said sitting right next to me.

I looked him,"What's up?"

"Oh nothing. Just a little confused about this morning."

"What about it?"

"It was weird...I woke up with my-might I say BIG- wewe standing straight up." I gasped and playfully shoved him. We laughed and continued talking.

"Ariana!" I heard Cam yell from the guest room. I looked at Taylor confused and he just smirked. I looked at some of the other guys, but they were avoiding my eye contact or they were smirking as well. I rolled my eyes and got up following the voice that was yelling. I stood at the door shocked with what I was seeing. Cam stood on the night stand, in his boxers, screaming while holding a pillow.

"Cam!" I yelled getting his attention. His screaming died down and he stood there with a red face. "What is it?" I said clearly annoyed.

"T-there's a fucking SPIDER!" Cam yelled pointing to his pillow. "It was crawling all over my face!" He exaggerated rubbing his face. I grabbed a shoe and walked towards the spider.

I looked at Cam and said,"Its a daddy long leg. They're harmless!"

"Its still a spider!"

"Big baby." I muttered as I scooted the terrifying bug to the floor then smashed it.