CH4

Melbourne, Australia 🇦🇺

LANIYAH JONES

So we landed in Melbourne a couple hours ago but right now we were both at the venue waiting for T to get on

And to a surprise my ex was were performing. It wasn't awkward between him and T, because they figured out that they'd finally talk it out.

I was happy that they now put everything behind, who knows they could be the best pairs of rappers.

They called a true backstage, and if it wasn't becuase of me or E they would have never called it a truce.

This is how it went.

1 hour before.

We were all sitting backstage having a good time, the show would start in a couple hours.

I was sitting on Ts lap since there wasn't really much seating available. Yes Ik weird.

"You nervous to go on stage" I said to mike, he shook his head no

"Nah baby" he said kissing me.

Someone then entered the room, it was E along with Keenon, when Keenon put his eyes on me he bit his lip.

"Hell naw E what the fuck this nigga doin here" t said as he tightened his grip on my waist.
"lookin at mines" he said, "I fucked mines nigga" Keenon smiled.

T was getting madder by the second"

Keenon was always petty like this, I knew how he was so I ignored him.

I knew he would get mad, it was my idea to bring them and make things right, we can't keep having these petty arguments.

"Calm down" I mumbled to T getting of his lap.

"Y'all need to figure out this shit" E said as Keenon stood there with a mug on his face.

"I aint gotta fix shot with this nigga" Keenon said looking at T.

"First time you said some I agree wit bitch" T said, "nigga I'll kill you"