CH7

LOS ANGELES, CALi

YG

Laniyah and I were in my Bentley, it was now 3 in the mornin, she crept outta the house and came to hang out wit her mans.

Well technically I ain't because Tyga still her mans but, I'm her real man she now does everything wit. She basically tells him she goin out with one of her girl friends or some, a cover up fa me.

We were driving down rodeo, it was quiet peaceful and dark, with all the lights shining from the road lights.

She looked beautiful as her eyes glistened from the bright lights, all in black. She was dressed in black as my interior was all matte black with a hint of glossy black.

 She was dressed in black as my interior was all matte black with a hint of glossy black

{Laniyahs fit+hair}

I put my hand on her thigh as dream catcher by swae lee played, she put the volume up.

{ press play }

"Park on the side" she said lowley, I looked at her confused, "wh-"

"Just do it" she said in a serious tone, shit.

Doin that, I parked on the side where all the palm trees blew in unison due to the wind, my tinted windows were amazing at this point.
She locked the doors.

She then took her jacket off as I watched her, she took off my seat belt and looked up at me.

I know what's about to go down I thought smirkin.

She then unbuckled my pants and took it down a little bit as my boxers were in plain sight, the song boomed throughout the car, making it the only sound we could hear, no cars, no planes..nothing was in sight not even a person.

She then took my member out and put her hair to the side and took it in her mouth.

I flinched at how she straight away put her mouth to work, tightly squeezing on it as she sucked it and put it all in her mouth, the whole thing was down her throat, I could feel it.

I rubbed my hands down her back and took her hair into my hand, I got a hold of her head and controlled her motions.

"Suck that shit baby" I whispered putting my head back, leaning back I enjoyed all the pleasure she continued to give me.